PDA

View Full Version : So what do you lift to?

big_daddy_pump
04-06-2009, 05:40 PM
alright guys we all have those select few songs that we play right before we do a heavy set to get that adrenalin pumpin, so just wondering what yalls jams were? So lets have them!

mine personally are Holy Diver-Kill Switch, Till i collapse-Eminem, Coming undone-Korn, Headstrong-Trapt, Alot of linkin park and Godsmack as well!

Juicd
04-06-2009, 07:07 PM
alright guys we all have those select few songs that we play right before we do a heavy set to get that adrenalin pumpin, so just wondering what yalls jams were? So lets have them!

mine personally are Holy Diver-Kill Switch, Till i collapse-Eminem, Coming undone-Korn, Headstrong-Trapt, Alot of linkin park and Godsmack as well!

Bullshit you listen to Chris Brown and Miley Cirus. And I know this Man!!!
Here lately its been Slipknot for me. Those fuckers make me want to kill someone in the gym. Or maybe its the Tren/drol :D

bionic redneck
04-06-2009, 08:09 PM
korn, trapt, disturbed, five finger death punch, mettalica,ac/dc, seether, GNR. nickelback, breaking benjamin, tool, rev theory, theory of a dead man,.. just to name a few

big_daddy_pump
04-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Bullshit you listen to Chris Brown and Miley Cirus. And I know this Man!!!
Here lately its been Slipknot for me. Those fuckers make me want to kill someone in the gym. Or maybe its the Tren/drol :D

HAHAHA!!! "See you again" is a given, and so is "with you" and "no air"! i thought everyone did that!!

Juicd
04-06-2009, 11:01 PM
HAHAHA!!! "See you again" is a given, and so is "with you" and "no air"! i thought everyone did that!!

Nope just you

Downtown
04-07-2009, 10:18 PM
When hitting the heavy weights Disturbed is the only thing I listen too. While warming up or doing abs ill listen to classic rock or country.

ARX International
04-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Pantera VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER,rage against machine,ac/dc,GNR,BlackSabbath,METALLICA...Nothing but ROCK!!!

I train w/Marcus H every now and then...Ha 1 of the only blk guys I know that jams out to HeavyROCK!!!

ARx

bionic redneck
04-08-2009, 10:39 AM
i almost forgot about disturbed or rage against the machine

Vfusco
05-01-2009, 12:04 AM
i like all types of house tribal trance its the only thing i listen to when training it gets me in the zone

gator_mclusky
05-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Classic hard rock and heavy metal......

gator

scox80
05-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Bullett for my valentine is my favorite right now! Then Fear Factory. I like their drummers. But anything rock! For a while and I don't know why but Motley Crue was getting me pumped! HAHA