PDA

View Full Version : Cancun, Mexico

Downtown
04-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Anybody been here lately? I am going in a couple months with my girl. Well her uncle told her not to go because americans are getting kidnapped down there and getting beheaded. I told her he is full of shit, that stuff is going on around the border with the drug battles. I am pretty sure if an american was kidnapped in cancun we would have heard about it on the news. What do you guys think?

solar
04-14-2009, 08:01 PM
yeah he's full of shit. it is dangerous though. I'm not sure if I would go down there right now. just in case but you never know.

eltigrenegro
04-14-2009, 11:27 PM
cancun is very safe for turist as long as u stay on the hotels zone

cancun "zona hotelera" hotel zone is safe as long u dont look for trouble

i been there alot and no problem.... cancun has the most beautiful beach i

ever known and the partys are real wild here are for some videos of

spring break 2009

IN THE HOTELS ZONE IS EVERYTHING U NEED THE CLUBS, THE BEACH, PROSTITUTES, DRUNK WOMEN,GIFTS.....EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=cancun+2009&aq=f

THE UNSAFE PLACES FOR TURISTS ARE:

TIJUANA
CIUDAD JUAREZ
MATAMOROS AND
MONTERREY

and in nuevo laredo there is some calm but u can stay in a hotel in laredo texas that is a 10 minutes walking from mexico.

so u can party till 4am in the center of nuevo laredo and just walk back to ur hotel in laredo texas and never grab a car.

border is pretty close.

or if u want to party all night grab some bad girls get some d**9s u can go to the boys town "zona de tolerancia"
IN THIS PLACE PROSTI TUCION IS ALLOWED AND IS OPEN 24HRS.

(advise dont make any trouble is not worth it..... mexican cops may not take u to jail but may take ur money)

P O LIC E IN MEXICO U CAN TRUST ARE THE MEXICAN SOLD IERS AND THE FE D. POL.

thanks

g

ARX International
04-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Boys Town......haha I saw my 1st donkey show there:D

ARx

Downtown
04-15-2009, 01:11 AM

ARx

I will be with my girl so the donkey show might be out of the question..lol

EkChuah
04-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Donkeys?!?!?
I've heard something only about the "loving burro" show, but never about Donkeys:eek:

gator_mclusky
04-16-2009, 11:47 PM

ARx
LOL...Ive been there a couple times. I saw the Donkey outside a bar but it was just me and another guy so we chose to pay the $20 a piece for two Senoritas....

At 10 pm we thought they werent that great lookin but of course at 2 a.m. they were beauty Queens!!!!!

As for Cancun, Ive been at least 10 times. Stay in the hotel areas and carry alot of dollar bills. When ya go into a bar it's a good idea to tip security in the smaller bars and they make sure you dont get in trouble.