PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Rhul 7 wks out from 2009 New York pro Invitational!! 300 lbs!

gator_mclusky
05-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Daym, this guy is a beast! I dont see how he can sleep comfortably!!!

gator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcAcXbETy_E

Juicd
05-05-2009, 08:40 AM
I love Marcus. One of my all time fav's, NY Pro is going to be a great show

Pimples
05-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Huge beyond belief! I met him a few times at the Arnold and Olympia, must be the widest person I've ever seen!

pinz
05-05-2009, 03:44 PM
YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

He is without a doubt my all time favorite pro and I'm unbelievably happy to see him back, I hope someone is doing a webcast of the competition.

guns01
05-05-2009, 04:12 PM
bump anti, he is the best and nicest pros that i have ever met. i have his made in germany dvd and it is off the chain. this dude is the biggest guy that i have ever seen, pics adn videos dont do him justice. i knew he couldnt stay away from competing very long

zodiac
05-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Damn..some serious oil in there..I agree, I have met Marcus before....so humble and approachable...some pros you just know there stuck up and A-holes..Mr. Ruhl has always been easy to talk to.

gator_mclusky
05-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Damn..some serious oil in there..I agree, I have met Marcus before....so humble and approachable...some pros you just know there stuck up and A-holes..Mr. Ruhl has always been easy to talk to.

I love the guy and think he's great for the sport but it looked like a bit of oil in there as well.....

gator