PDA

View Full Version : Awesome roid newsreel, EVERYONE NEEDS 2 SEE THIS

JerkKILLER
05-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Thats right, a clip of an upcoming story on roids. About how they are not as bad as the media, so called "experts" , and Congress would have the layperson believe. Just a bunch of hype, drama, and scare tactics.

For once we even have a medical DR. on our side telling the media how it really should be. Legalized and used under proper medical supervision.

Can I get a ...

HELL YEAH!!!!?

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=13374965&ch=4226723&src=news

pinz
05-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Thats right, a clip of an upcoming story on roids. About how they are not as bad as the media, so called "experts" , and Congress would have the layperson believe. Just a bunch of hype, drama, and scare tactics.

Do you know when this episode will air? I will be watching it for sure.

TheChosen1
05-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Do you know when this episode will air? I will be watching it for sure.

It says May 8th, which has passed. :mad:
But that's an awesome vid. I wish I'd known about it earlier. I would have recorded it to watch after work.:o

pinz
05-09-2009, 02:23 PM
It says May 8th, which has passed. :mad:
But that's an awesome vid. I wish I'd known about it earlier. I would have recorded it to watch after work.:o

it was actually on 20/20 last night, and it was a 15 minute segment. To be honest, this is one of the greatest pieces I have seen on the TRUTH about steroids.

(Bigger, Stronger, Faster still takes the cake though)

The best part was when John Stossel asked the question that John Ramano has been asking. "where are the bodies? Show me the bodies."

Big Dan
05-11-2009, 02:06 PM
I really liked that. Thats what I have been saying for years. I am so old I remember that after school show and I was not in school any more.

guns01
05-11-2009, 04:42 PM
bad assed, we need more of these guys talking sense to those fuck heads that we keep re electing over and over again on capital hill. doesnt matter anyway even with all the scientific evidence pointing to them not being bad, the media and government will still make them out to be evil and of the devil

Morgankane
05-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Dr. Wadler is a lying SOB.
Its so sad that he is the governments go to guy when it comes to this issue.

pinz
05-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Dr. Wadler is a lying SOB.
Its so sad that he is the governments go to guy when it comes to this issue.

It doesn't really matter. If he did agree with the FACT that steroids aren't dangerous, the government would simply find a doctor who would support their views.