PDA

View Full Version : Nubain..the killer?

Kruzzer
02-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Ok...I want to pick your brain. How many of ya guys( or gals ) are running it or have in the past. I'm writing this as I have lost 3 personal friends to this shit and want to change as many minds about it with everyone I can.
KZ

crowman
02-27-2007, 10:47 PM
shit is the devil, wouldnt touch it to save my life i dont think.

mr&mrsbuff
02-28-2007, 02:20 AM
It is really bad stuff. It is highly addictive. Back in the 90s it was big. I knew guys who would shot in a sore musle to help train through the pain, then it was in the legs to get a better workout, next they start doing it becuase they are addicted, at the final stage they will shoot IV. I personally know guys who have lost everything becuase of it and they dont train any more and look like shit, their women left them.

basskiller
02-28-2007, 03:49 AM
there is a detailed bain and falling into addiction story floating around these boards somewhere

cb11mass
02-28-2007, 02:42 PM
what is it a strong pain killer?

any1uno
02-28-2007, 03:00 PM
From the sounds of it..I'd stay away from it. My addiction is lifting!

HULK225
02-28-2007, 04:24 PM
Nubain Is Like Must Drugs,if You Abuse It Could Kill You.been A While Since I Took Some And I Think I Still Have A Bottle Some Where.you Just Have To Have Control Of Your Self...

rhinoman
03-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Actuall the way your receptors work NUBAIN cannot be overdosed. I have seen this drug however screw many peoples lives up to where JOBS, WOMEN and MONEY are the last thing on thier minds. It kills you in other ways.

big n thick
03-08-2007, 06:37 AM
what is it a strong pain killer?

yes, its a very strong opiate. its the same thing as using heroin or oxycontins and it will only lead you to one of 2 places, the local meth clinic or your grave. i had a friend that got hooked on it then started using any other opiate he could get his hands on when he didnt have nubaine just to make him feel normal. when he was on it he was always in a good mood and extrmley talkative but when he couldnt find any he didnt even want to get out of bed. anyway, i buried him 2 years ago. its a horrible drug and i would recommend that everybody stay the hell away from it because i gurantee you that no good will ever come out of using it.

Kruzzer
03-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Jared YOUR ARE A GIANT BRO!!!! IM PROUD OF YOU BRO!! YOU CAN MAKE IT, EVERYONE HERE ON THIS BOARD WOULD AGREE!! WE'RE GLAD YOUR OFF THAT FUCKING KILLING DRUG!!! I have lost too many friends with that shit. Started on Vic, then nubaine, then k. It's all bullshit. Keep it up and we will be there for support.
KZ

concrete
03-10-2007, 11:13 PM
4 years ago i would shoot a bottle of nubain a day. Then moved to torbugesic iv a 10cc bottle a day. Then moved to morphine iv, then meth, mixed i spoon with diladud iv. Kept it going for two years lost my girl, 4 jobs, and almost my house, now im clean but it was a hard road, i had to cut ties with all people i knew into dope, if it was around me id still do it.

Way to go jared, I dont think people understand how hard it is to kick opiates unless youve done it yourself. i personally got hooked on them after a very serious injury. they started with the oxycontin, then added demerol, dilaudid and some benzos. pretty soom they werent working as well as they used to so i found other ways to make them more effective. Quitting was complete hell. i wound up in the ICU at the local hospital after my girlfriend found me laying in my own vomit and feces. they put me on methadone and i almost have that kicked too. anyone who is addicted to this JUNK and stands up and quits is one hell of a man in my book. it takes alot to admit you fucked up and you are out of control. it is hard but if you stick with it only good things come out of it- I promise that. Jared knowing what youve been through YOU ARE A GREAT MAN IN MY BOOK! WAY TO GO BRO!

miss diesel
03-11-2007, 02:34 PM
A friend of mine who lives in the US asked me where to find Nubain but it's a question I haven't been able to answer. I have never seen it here at the pharmacy and I don't think that my doctor would be very happy if I asked him about it.

HULK225
03-12-2007, 10:57 AM
4 years ago i would shoot a bottle of nubain a day. Then moved to torbugesic iv a 10cc bottle a day. Then moved to morphine iv, then meth, mixed i spoon with diladud iv. Kept it going for two years lost my girl, 4 jobs, and almost my house, now im clean but it was a hard road, i had to cut ties with all people i knew into dope, if it was around me id still do it.

I fill you bro. I did any kind of pain killer I could get my hands on plus crank and ice.lost every thing but did not give a shit till I allmost lost my kids.that was the slap in the face that I needed.june th 20th I will be clean for 4 years.it is a hard road but it is the right road.cut ties to all my friends but one and that because he only smokes pot.I have be around it and it does not bother me because when you weight what you get out of it and what you lose,the lose it a lot higher.best of luck bro

saemc
04-30-2007, 04:58 PM
I had a bad experience with Nubain while i was battling a Methadone binge,(Addiction?)Either way i injected the Nubain IM and as soon as it hit i was in the fetal position sweating bullets and cold as ice.

Point of this story is that Nubain is an opiate antagonist,yes it is an opiate,but a synthetic one that has an adverse reaction when used when one has a certain level of another opiate in their system.

Opiates are good only in moderation,too damn addictive for long term use,unless you grow poppies and have this endless supply of opium:rolleyes: wouldn't it be nice...

flex95
04-30-2007, 09:43 PM
damn that shit seems dangerous and scary as hell. I definelty will never use it. Congrats to the bros who have stopped though.