PDA

View Full Version : fake piss

solar
05-29-2009, 12:02 PM
anyone every use some or know someone who did to pass a urine screen?

thanks
solar

zodiac
05-29-2009, 12:33 PM
No, but they check the temp of that stuff...has to be in that range you know...it can be done of course..but what if it does not meet the required temp..there are kits out there that come with the warming pad--I am assuming this is not for juice..so you have to be very careful.

solar
05-29-2009, 12:45 PM
No, but they check the temp of that stuff...has to be in that range you know...it can be done of course..but what if it does not meet the required temp..there are kits out there that come with the warming pad--I am assuming this is not for juice..so you have to be very careful.

no it is for juice. i just want to make sure the shit works and what brand to buy

In Hulk
05-29-2009, 01:24 PM
What are you worried about testing positive for?

BLAST INC
05-29-2009, 02:07 PM
What are you worried about testing positive for?

probably herb

In Hulk
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Just drink a shit ton of water the day of the test, take a multi and some extra B vitamins to give the urine some color. It works.

solar
05-29-2009, 10:29 PM
guys I"m worried about getting tested for steriods. I don't smoke herb.anymore.lol:D :D i'm going through a divorce and my cunt ass soon to be ex wife has brought it up. i just had to take one in order to see my kids un supervised. which i passed but if she wants to she can pay for me to get one if she ask. my lawyer is a douch bag!! i told him i would take one, next thing I know her lawyer stipulates that if she wants she has a right to get me test as long as she pays for it. until the divorce is over. i was like what the fuck?? controling bitch. thing is I will have warning if i have to take one. so I can get ready

ghost5445
05-30-2009, 01:07 AM
THey sell fake cocks with the piss inside. you put it over your shit and even if they look they cant tell.

fullybuilt
05-30-2009, 01:47 AM
guys I"m worried about getting tested for steriods. I don't smoke herb.anymore.lol:D :D i'm going through a divorce and my cunt ass soon to be ex wife has brought it up. i just had to take one in order to see my kids un supervised. which i passed but if she wants to she can pay for me to get one if she ask. my lawyer is a douch bag!! i told him i would take one, next thing I know her lawyer stipulates that if she wants she has a right to get me test as long as she pays for it. until the divorce is over. i was like what the fuck?? controling bitch. thing is I will have warning if i have to take one. so I can get ready

I dont think thats legal. Unless you were ever arrested for juice they cannot make you take any tests for custody issues,etc.. They cant just take her word.

zodiac
05-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Yes look into fb said..talk to your lawyer or ask rick collins (juice lawyer)...there are also prohormones that can make you test positive.

solar
05-30-2009, 09:22 AM
THey sell fake cocks with the piss inside. you put it over your shit and even if they look they cant tell.

lol. thanks ghoost but they don't watch me take a piss.

solar
05-30-2009, 09:28 AM
I dont think thats legal. Unless you were ever arrested for juice they cannot make you take any tests for custody issues,etc.. They cant just take her word.

yeah I have no arrest record for drugs. My lawyer said it would be better not to contest it just to prove the alligations were false. here's what I did. since last night I pissed in a gallon jug and I'm freezing it. if they ask me for a test I'll just thaw it out. they have devices that will regulate the temp of your piss to keep it at 90 degrees. they don't watch you piss. I'm in a restroom by myself so no worry there.

fullybuilt
05-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Just buy the fake piss. It comes with a warmer and shit. Go to a smoke shop and they should have it.

gator_mclusky
05-30-2009, 02:42 PM

Ya have to make sure its not monitored closely. If it is.....one can be busted.

Ive taken Detox kits bbefore and it turned my piss orange so I talked with my pharmacist and he said try AZO. Its a urinary tract infection dealio with pills. I took it and it turned my piss bright orange just like the Detox kits. I never got tested but IMO it did the same as the detox kits in cleaning out the system.

I cant be 100% though....

gator