PDA

View Full Version : Saturday.....what's the plan!??!?!

gator_mclusky
06-13-2009, 04:36 AM
What's the plan? I'm going to the gym when I decide to get up and work Chest Shoulders and Tris.

Got a date tonight so it will be Sushi, Saki and after meeting a few friends. Then its back to my place to watch a movie with some cocktails and relax....

gator

InfoStalk
06-13-2009, 06:19 AM
NADA. No job/Money to play the chick game. I wish. But i got a couple of interviews next week. One at a hospital and another at XEROX in the huge IBM building. Doing networking jobs

sucks...

bionic redneck
06-13-2009, 08:53 AM
im going to watch some amateur MMA fights in my neck of the woods to see what im gettin myself into..lmao,, but when i watched the promo i wasnt impressed..lol

gator_mclusky
06-14-2009, 12:14 AM
NADA. No job/Money to play the chick game. I wish. But i got a couple of interviews next week. One at a hospital and another at XEROX in the huge IBM building. Doing networking jobs

sucks...

Hang in there.... times are tough all over. Im seeing many restaurants fold and the Sushi joint I go to is usually packed with a 20-30 wait at least. Not anymore. One of the chicas im dating is a GM at a big restaurant and she just got told that they were closing in 3 wks!

Keep lookin... Good luck.

gator

gator_mclusky
06-14-2009, 12:16 AM
im going to watch some amateur MMA fights in my neck of the woods to see what im gettin myself into..lmao,, but when i watched the promo i wasnt impressed..lol

I've been meaning to catch an amateur dealio around here. Sounds like a plan Bionic.

I decided to stay in and relax. I just didnt feel like entertaining tonight....

gator

bionic redneck
06-15-2009, 08:09 AM
I've been meaning to catch an amateur dealio around here. Sounds like a plan Bionic.

I decided to stay in and relax. I just didnt feel like entertaining tonight....

gatorwhen i fight ill try and get it on youtube so i can send it to u...:cool:

Pimples
06-15-2009, 10:47 AM
I saw Hangover, FUNNY AS FUCKING HELLLLLLL