PDA

View Full Version : It's 4th of July wkend...what's the plan!??!!?!?

gator_mclusky
07-03-2009, 05:30 AM
First off....be careful. There will be alot of drunks on the streets so watch out for them.

I'll be takin a chica out to eat and some drinks tonight(Friday) and have a Crawfish Boil Saturday and a BBQ Sunday!!!!!!!

Should be an interesting wkend!

gator

bionic redneck
07-03-2009, 06:22 AM
ill be poppin fireworks wit da wife and kids.. took my oldest to her last swimmin lesson yesterday... and she is really good. i am very proud of her..

Bdog
07-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Playin in the sand on the beach with the wife. Get out of the rat race for the weekend.

scox80
07-03-2009, 07:57 AM
First off....be careful. There will be alot of drunks on the streets so watch out for them.

I'll be takin a chica out to eat and some drinks tonight(Friday) and have a Crawfish Boil Saturday and a BBQ Sunday!!!!!!!

Should be an interesting wkend!

gator

Damn you! Damn you all!!

My sons school has a lot to do with one of the local fire work displays. Well me and the lady (it's all her fault too) have big roles in this each year so I don't get to do anything! I am in charge of setup and cleanup so actually I am working, not doing nothing! But a crawfish boil sounds amazing! Though I prefer shrimp in my boils! With some dirty rice... hush puppies.... fried okra.... damn!

nexus
07-03-2009, 10:01 AM
my plan is to hit the lake with my family and barbeque. I hope everybody has a safe and fun 4th of July. Please becareful and watch out for the drunk drivers.