PDA

View Full Version : FUCK Brock Lesner!

PPRC
07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
"Hi, my name is brock. I have no MMA skills so I'm going to lie on you and suffocate you and punch you in the skull until I win the fight."

Dear Fedor,

Can you please come and destroy this arrogant piece of shit?

ERC

GLOCK23
07-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Lmao.... Now thats what i'm talkin bout

apbt549
07-12-2009, 01:11 PM
i was suprised the ref didn't stand them back up.....the guy has no class.. he acts like that he won't be in the ufc very long..... would love to see fedor come over to the ufc he is a great fighter doesn't look like much but he will kick your ass quick

ARX International
07-12-2009, 02:07 PM
When brock was running his mouth u could see the promoter's facial xpression(the bald guy)...he was like omg shut the fck up!! He definately made me not wanna watch!! Im sure it turned off alot of new fans...and definately sponsors....Its ashame that brock makes the mma scene look like a bunch of unprofessional pro's.....The looser of the match was way cool...and u could tell when joe was interviewing him after the fight that he IMO was easily more of a poster for mma than brocks fat ass....I know brock is a bad mother fcker...but all of his fights are very simple...and not very technical at all....his fat ass lays on top of ya and simple punchs ur lights out! I dont know who the fighters are...but the guy mentioned above I hope he takes the horse shoe and crams it up brocks ass...all in all brock pretty much says what he wants...the comment about drinkn coorslite instead of budlight was pretty funny....but makes no sense when they are paying the bills to a sport that is just getting on its feet...

BLAST INC
07-12-2009, 02:26 PM
When brock was running his mouth u could see the promoter's facial xpression(the bald guy)...he was like omg shut the fck up!! He definately made me not wanna watch!! Im sure it turned off alot of new fans...and definately sponsors....Its ashame that brock makes the mma scene look like a bunch of unprofessional pro's.....The looser of the match was way cool...and u could tell when joe was interviewing him after the fight that he IMO was easily more of a poster for mma than brocks fat ass....I know brock is a bad mother fcker...but all of his fights are very simple...and not very technical at all....his fat ass lays on top of ya and simple punchs ur lights out! I dont know who the fighters are...but the guy mentioned above I hope he takes the horse shoe and crams it up brocks ass...all in all brock pretty much says what he wants...the comment about drinkn coorslite instead of budlight was pretty funny....but makes no sense when they are paying the bills to a sport that is just getting on its feet...

ONG BAK WOULD FLATBACK LESNER
I THINK LESNER GETS HIS OILS OFF MY BOY
MY PISS LOOKS LIKE COCA COLA, ILL PISS IN A 20ML AND BOTTLE IT UP AS TREN AND SEND LESNER A COMPLMENTARY FREE PERSONAL TRAINING SEESSION ALONG WITH HIS TREN ACE 5000MG/ML

jcp
07-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Yeah Dana White was not happy at all. Chewed Lesnar out in the locker room and he came out to the press conference in a totally different mood. White will not put up with that shit.

FireFreak956
07-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Can't stand Brock...like you said..no skill at all...can't even punch standing up has to do it while he's on top...

PPRC
07-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Mir has always been kind of arrogant too, but you know what? He admits when he fucks up. He even went to touch up gloves with brock, and brock just walked the fuck away!!! What a rude piece of shit. That lit my ass on fire what a dickhead.

simplerx
07-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Yea i read Brock was drinking a Bud lite at the press conference after Dana White chewed his ass out! LOL! Brock also got paid $3,000,000 for that fight!

Morgankane
07-13-2009, 12:17 PM
An experienced heavyweight with mad skills got his ass kicked by Lesner.

Not sure if that says more about Lesner or Mir skills.

gator_mclusky
07-13-2009, 02:14 PM
I have no respect for Lesner......ZERO!

gator

Pimples
07-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Hahaha

I just got back from Vegas, went to the fights which was awesome. But I'm suprised to see this, I loved what Brock did. People were booing himfrom the begining, so he has every right to say fuck you. And after he pounded the shit outta MIr, I mean did u see his face, Mir jumped up after the match was over and pointed at Brock, so Brock can respond any way he wants. This is fighting, save the PC shit for some place else. And the he said I'm going home to drink beer and pound my wife....it wsa fucking great!!!

JerkKILLER
07-13-2009, 10:28 PM
I didnt see it but I read about it and saw the apology clip on the net.

I wish it would have been more of an MMA battle as well, instead of just 1 guy being a punching bag and doing nothing about it.

But at the same time, a win's a win !

Its nice to see Lesnar apologize in the end, regardless if it was due to an ass chewing or not.
I like how he blamed most of it on the WWE, ha ha.

The UFC fight that would be the absolute biggest draw and largest money maker ever....

LESNAR

vs.

LASHLEY

He's just as large as Brock and was an All American.
His genetics are f-n sweet! What I wouldnt do to look like that :eek: lol

gator_mclusky
07-14-2009, 04:56 AM
That would be nice but bring Fedor in and Lesner is a beten and maybe a broken boned man!!!

Lesner tapped at his loss for the Mir victory and bitched that the Ref should have stopped it when he first tapped!!!!!

What a Champion.........HE GAVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

gator

Pimples
07-14-2009, 12:36 PM
That would be nice but bring Fedor in and Lesner is a beten and maybe a broken boned man!!!

Lesner tapped at his loss for the Mir victory and bitched that the Ref should have stopped it when he first tapped!!!!!

What a Champion.........HE GAVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

gator

They all tap at some point....

ketsugo
07-14-2009, 02:02 PM
ONG BAK WOULD FLATBACK LESNER
I THINK LESNER GETS HIS OILS OFF MY BOY
MY PISS LOOKS LIKE COCA COLA, ILL PISS IN A 20ML AND BOTTLE IT UP AS TREN AND SEND LESNER A COMPLMENTARY FREE PERSONAL TRAINING SEESSION ALONG WITH HIS TREN ACE 5000MG/ML

LOL LOL - funny shit

apbt549
07-14-2009, 02:52 PM
he had no respect plain and simple.. you don't talk shit about your sponsor esp. budwieser they can take there money somewhere else.

schultz1
07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Brock is an asshole no doubt but, Mir had a terrible game plan. Mir actually rocked him with the knee in the second and at that point he got too close and the silverback grabbed ahold of him.

apollo
07-14-2009, 03:59 PM
I like it when a man is not a slave to corporate bullshit nor money and says what the fuck he wants regardless- to me that's having balls and letting them hang out. Seems to me alot more men should let them hang out and stop being slaves as are a ton of athletes with their "keep it in line" or "do as you're told" attitudes. One can justifying it by calling it class or p.c. or whatever and in some sports it's acceptable as kids are looking on. But MMA is about who is the baddest by skill or genetics or both. It's the manliest of all sports- They should be able to say what they want and if they cant- say it any fucking way just like Brock did.
Brocks win just proves that if you are a genticly born badass- that can overcome alot of the avg white boys that train til they are bad. But some guys who are genetically superior will never compete as they have nothing to prove and life is usually pretty easy for them. I guess that's why some guys sell their whole lives to focus on one sport or thing- the need to win. Why?
I was faced with this decision before. I chose to live more free and well rounded and to save the glory to the glory hounds. I've never regretted it. I guess I'm just simple- if I'm getting laid, good food and enjoying good company- I'm happy- that's enough for me.
And yes I think if I trained I could kick Brocks' ass but who cares? Fedor is superior in his awareness and mentally but he is awesome physically too just does'nt look awesome physically.
Rant rant blah blah- hahaha

ketsugo
07-15-2009, 09:07 AM
I think the term, "skills" is way overestimated. You really dont need technical skills in MMA- you need to be tough and know a few tricks. I mean you need to train, but as far as being a skilled fighter that just aint so. Most schools that teach mixed or some likeness of different fighting methods have a very loose interpretation of each individual style - MMA, Jeet kune Do or whatever you follow is better when the individual studies each individual method on his own and then makes his own MMA . That was Bruce Lees intention when he labeled the concept of jeet kune do. However if you took a practitioner of MMA or JKD and reviwed their techniques say like Wing Chun of jeet kune do- the structure and form would be very sloppy. Ive practiced intensely for 30 years- some of the younger guys I come across say I do MMA, but I really dont Im just good at many different methods of fighting. While Im on the topic- I dont think there is a better school or best style- but there are great teachers and great individuals that dedicate themselves to training. Brocks good at what he does- I think the whole attitude thing is good for the sport- it heightens emotional responses for more interest. Sort of like the WWE except these guys are actually beating the hell out of each other

gator_mclusky
07-16-2009, 01:03 AM
They all tap at some point....

No they dont. Royce Gracie will have his elbow snapped backwards and will not tap....same with even Tim Silvia....he had his forearm snapped as with many that dont quit!!!!

gator

Pimples
07-16-2009, 01:26 PM
No they dont. Royce Gracie will have his elbow snapped backwards and will not tap....same with even Tim Silvia....he had his forearm snapped as with many that dont quit!!!!

gator

Silvia? Seriously? He doesnt tap cause he doesnt get the chance to...gets ko'd too quick lol.....but Fedor made him tap in 36secs anyweay lol
As for gracie, your talking about arggubly the best of all time.

TheChosen1
07-21-2009, 02:28 AM
I've said it for the past 7 years. It's sad that someone with an "okay" physique can fail as a WWE wrestler, NFL player, and now an MMA fighter. Maybe he should go into something that he's good at, whatever that may be.:D

ketsugo
07-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Silvia? Seriously? He doesnt tap cause he doesnt get the chance to...gets ko'd too quick lol.....but Fedor made him tap in 36secs anyweay lol

I agree- in an earlier post I made a comment regarding skill and/or the lack of it. In the case of Gracie- he made skill a household name

Griffin
08-13-2009, 08:37 AM
HEY PPRC, GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP BRO.. EMIAL ME.. MY PMS ARE NOT ABLED RIGHT NOW.

WE DEFINITELY NEED OT GET EVERYTHING DONE WITH

"Hi, my name is brock. I have no MMA skills so I'm going to lie on you and suffocate you and punch you in the skull until I win the fight."

Dear Fedor,

Can you please come and destroy this arrogant piece of shit?

ERC

gator_mclusky
08-14-2009, 11:01 PM

Case and point. Gracie wiouldnt tap. Sylvia is a slob but didnt tap with a broken arm but Lesner taps and cries that the Ref should have stopped it sooner.

He's a goon and mark my words, Mir is bulking up and will submit the overgrown crybaby who is so dumb to bash Budweiser that SPONSERS THE fuckin event!!!!

He will do great if he can suffocate someone and hit em in the face. Its a style and one that worked.....but Mir knows what to expect and he is too tactical to let it happen again. Lesner/Mir III will happen.

gator

PPRC
08-15-2009, 12:40 AM
HEY PPRC, GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP BRO.. EMIAL ME.. MY PMS ARE NOT ABLED RIGHT NOW.

WE DEFINITELY NEED OT GET EVERYTHING DONE WITH

Hey bro,

email me.

bro. I don't have your email

JerkKILLER
08-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Pprc

Pprc

Pprc

!!! Check Your Emails Man, U Gotta Big One Waiting For You !!!

thunderascherub
08-27-2009, 02:07 AM
I Think Brock is the Man right now. i think the UFC fanboys got what they had coming to them.