PDA

View Full Version : My Pm Box

Griffin
08-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Not Exactly How You Mods Expect Me To Reply To You Guys When You Have Made It So I Can't Send Any Pms Cause My Inbox Always Says Full.

That's Ajust About It. Anyways, Not Too Worried About Any Of It Considering It's All Being Taken Care Of.

ghost1
08-11-2009, 10:47 AM
supremes is getting taking care of on both things right?

Griffin
08-11-2009, 11:14 AM
ABSOLUTELY BROTHER. I SENT HIM A COMPLETE CASH BACK REFUND JUST TO SOLVE ENTIRE SITUATION. I EVEN GAVE HIM THE FULL REFUND ON THE PART THAT NEVER DID ARRIVE. IT SAYS SO ON TRACKING, BUT THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY IT WAS SENT TO THE CORRECT PLACE AT ALL. IT'S NOT MY PROBLME HE SENT THTA MUCH CASH WITH OUT HAVING SOMEONE TO SIGN FOR IT. IT SURE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO ME THOUGH. I EVEN REFUNDED HIM FOR THAT WHICH WAS 100% CASH OUT FO MY OWN POCKET, IN FULL.

I LOST 1200$, IN TOTAL, TRYING TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. HOPEFULLY HE WILL STOP CLOGGING MY EMAIL WITH 5 EMAILS PER 20 MINUTES. I HAVE NOTHIGN ESLE TO DO WITH HIM. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SENT THE MONEY TO ME WIHT OUT EVEN ASKING ME IF I HAD THE HTINGS HE ORDERED IN STOCK. HE LITERALLY BASICLLY FORCED IT ON ME. HE JSUT SENT THE ENTIRE ORDER TO ME WIHT OUT ANY CONFIRMATION AT ALL. HE HAD AN ADDRESS OF MINE TO SEND TO AND HE TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO JUST SEND THE MONEY AND PRAY THAT I AHD EVERYTHING HE WANTE DIN STOCK. I HAVE TH EEMAILS TO PROVE THIS TOO. THAT IS A HUGE "NO-NO" TO ANY BUSINESS, ESPECIALLY THIS KIND FO BUSINESS. I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO SEND ALL OF IT BACK ( WHICH I AHVE THE EMAIL TO PROVE TOO) AND HE SAID "NO, I WILL WAIT FOR IT TO STOCK".

I HAVE NO THER WAY OF SENIDNG THIS MESSAGE TO EITHER OF YOU MODS BECAUSE I DON'T KEEP EMAILS AND NEVER HAD GHOSTS TO BEGIN WITH. I CAN'T PM EITEHR, SO THERE IS NO OHTER CHOICE.

THANK YOU AND I'M GLAD THIS THING SI COMPLETELY SETTLED. IT'S WORHT EVERY PENNY THAT I AM REFUNDING.

supremes is getting taking care of on both things right?

ghost1
08-11-2009, 11:27 AM
good to hear.thank you for taking care of the situation

Griffin
08-11-2009, 11:59 AM
absolutely brother!

good to hear.thank you for taking care of the situation

jtooswol
08-11-2009, 02:22 PM
I have some emails too if you guys want to read them...

ghost1
08-11-2009, 02:30 PM
jt...do you still have my email?if so please email them to me.thanks bro

jtooswol
08-11-2009, 02:33 PM
I'll pm ya the emails later, im busy at the moment my man!

apbt549
08-11-2009, 02:39 PM
glad to see this is getting handled..

geeezer
08-12-2009, 05:36 AM
I dont know Why anyone on this site would be doing biz on sites pm sys..
Try using a secure Email the way biz should always be handled.

Skeletor
08-12-2009, 03:29 PM
I dont know Why anyone on this site would be doing biz on sites pm sys..
Try using a secure Email the way biz should always be handled.

Absolutely bro

Griffin
08-13-2009, 08:33 AM
since that's all set can a MOD please make it so i can PM. I have 3800$ owed to me and have for over 2 months and haven't once complained about it and I would really liek to get a hold fo these guys MYSELF. I have also been scammed out of 250g of material over a month ago and didn't sya anything about it. i ahve all emails to prove both. The thing is, i try to handle these situations MYSELF with out running to a MOD. I have established a firm reputation where EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER will get their products. You won't find anyone out there that hasn't and you won't find anyone that didn't agree with the quality either. If they did it was certainly taken care of as fast as i could all while trying ym ebst to keep every other guy happy at the same time.

Either way, it's all been handled. I need to PM so I can contact these guys that owe me. I can't possibly let you guys know any other wya considering i have none of your emails and NO PMing right now.

please let me knwo when all is finished.

apbt549
08-13-2009, 09:04 AM
don't think his pm's work

IFIWAS
08-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Banned

LOL.....only time would tell.

Morgankane
08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
I am fucking confused.

Adjos is still a mod?
I thought he was banned a while back.

Griffin got banned, that sucks.
I dont know what happend behind the scene.

IFIWAS
08-13-2009, 12:07 PM
I am fucking confused.

Adjos is still a mod?
I thought he was banned a while back.

Griffin got banned, that sucks.
I dont know what happend behind the scene.

Looks a lot like a reform dont it.....hmm I like

Bigmax
08-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah Thats pretty much what it is..

jtooswol
08-13-2009, 03:00 PM
I knew that cat wouldnt last long!!

jcp
08-13-2009, 06:01 PM
Ditto.....