PDA

View Full Version : PPRC- anybody know whats up?

JerkKILLER
08-17-2009, 04:54 PM
I tried to send him a PM on here last week and I think his box was full.

So I sent him a very long and detailed email a few days ago.

Well WhatDyaKnow!!?

His Cyber/Hush account is completely full and my email got bounced back.
Does anybody know if he's still around and trying to take care of past customers or ?? arrested? scamming?

I'm not one to start rumors but this is starting to either be FISHY, or he is just in WAAY over his head.

Hmmmm (looking annoyed and drumming fingers on table)
Looks like I'm gonna have to talk some sense into BigA over at PM.

This is BULLCRAP!:mad: (in my best Cartman voice lol)

jcp
08-17-2009, 06:30 PM
He posted on here a couple of days ago. I actually had something mislabled awhile back also but he said it was what I ordered and I'd have to agree. Seems like a cool dude, just has alot of issues to work out.

scox80
08-17-2009, 06:54 PM
I think he's just waaaaayyyy busy. Waitin on my stuff from him as well. good dude... but I think he just took too many orders! Hopefully he will be aboe to fix this stuff soon! I'm waiting as well!

JerkKILLER
08-18-2009, 10:08 AM
thanks for the info guys, anybody else?

jdjack
08-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Where there's smoke, there's fire. C'mon ppl wake up, the odds say he's not worth his salt. You don't mess up like this and come back to be ok, 99 out of 100. So if you want to rest your head on 1%, then fine.

solar
08-18-2009, 07:51 PM
personally I don't know why guys even use this guy. I hope everyone gets what's owed to them. you can't take his word. IMO

fullybuilt
08-19-2009, 03:08 PM
I can't explain the full pm box, and email...thats pretty self explanatory. However he is not busted, but very behind on orders, and has had some issues with mislabeled products e.g. clen labeled t3 and t3 labeled clen.
Sounds like hes avoiding answering peoples complaints until he can hopefully rectify the situation.

Holy shit thats not a simple mess up. thats some dangerous shit right there.

ItalianMuscle
08-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Any reason why he didnt have the decency to come here and warn the members here of the mixup? He has known of this for quite sometime..Those 2 products are not exactly the ones you want to be taking the wrong doses of.

scox80
08-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Holy shit thats not a simple mess up. thats some dangerous shit right there.

yeah thats not good! I am waiting for some t3 and clen from him. It was part of something I was supposed to get for free for making labels for him. Thats why Im not making that big of a deal about it..... I never payed for it

jcp
08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
yeah thats not good! I am waiting for some t3 and clen from him. It was part of something I was supposed to get for free for making labels for him. Thats why Im not making that big of a deal about it..... I never payed for it

Damn bro, you're still waiting on that? That was long ago. When I read your post I was thinking there is no way he's still waiting on that but guess I was wrong.

Yeah at least you're out nothing but ink lol.

pinz
08-19-2009, 09:52 PM

I was contacted by him about making the labels as well, i responded and never heard anything back.

I think I'll be taking my money elsewhere....at the very least, until this all gets straightened out.

scox80
08-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Damn bro, you're still waiting on that? That was long ago. When I read your post I was thinking there is no way he's still waiting on that but guess I was wrong.

Yeah at least you're out nothing but ink lol.

Yeah I never got any of it. I'm pretty sure what happen was he got real busy with all the orders he was getting and didn't want to give up some "free" stuff.

I got a lot of... it'll be goin out in the next couple of days. Oh well. hopefully one day he'll make good!

I was contacted by him about making the labels as well, i responded and never heard anything back.

I think I'll be taking my money elsewhere....at the very least, until this all gets straightened out.

Were you gonna print them or make him a design? I designed some for him. Took a couple hours on one of my days off so I was hoping to get some type of payment.

pinz
08-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah I never got any of it. I'm pretty sure what happen was he got real busy with all the orders he was getting and didn't want to give up some "free" stuff.

I got a lot of... it'll be goin out in the next couple of days. Oh well. hopefully one day he'll make good!

Were you gonna print them or make him a design? I designed some for him. Took a couple hours on one of my days off so I was hoping to get some type of payment.

he asked me to design them for him. I took a couple of days making them up since my graphic design skill aren't really up to snuff. lol..

JerkKILLER
08-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Hey Hey !

Guess who contacted me recently?

PPRC

:eek:

my thoughts exactly, NS!!

LOL

Now lets see if he fixes this crap (he still owes me too from months ago) and gets back on the wagon.

Keeping fingers crossed

fullybuilt
08-26-2009, 01:19 AM
I dont see him over at promuscle. Thats not a good sign b/c that board basically works off $$ only. They let you scam and not fill orders as long as you pay dues, so if he's off there then somethings def up.

scox80
08-31-2009, 08:53 PM
yeah still nothing...... kinda sucks I was kinda proud of the labels I made for him... I never even got to see em! :( oh well