PDA

View Full Version : Really serious question?

fullybuilt
08-31-2009, 06:07 PM
You know how when we scratch our balls after they stink and smell our fingers it stinks but you kinda secretly in a way like the smell and go back for seconds.

Well, you think women do the same?

tilltheend
08-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Thats fucking disgusting.

fullybuilt
08-31-2009, 06:57 PM
My Ex Girl Was A Fitness Athlete And She Liked Nothing More Than To Get In The Car After We Worked Out, Put Her Hands Down Her Tight Black Pants And Pull Her Hand Out And Smell The Shit Outta It And Make Me As Well....

She Liked It. Lol!

OMG thats aweful. IMO pussy smells much worse than nuts. Nuts get that salt n vinegar smell but old pussy,.... uhhhh its that fish scent.

rocco-x
08-31-2009, 07:20 PM
i think you guys have entirely way too much time on your hands(or fingers),lol!

nut
08-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Makes you wonder how ya old lady puts up with those sour fucker! Kinda hot because she does anyway. I tell her first their sour then their sweet.:eek:

jtooswol
08-31-2009, 07:42 PM
LOL i remember once in high school i had to have a physical done right after bball practice. The dr. was on her lil seat and told me stand up and drop my shorts...her face was right at my nuts, and they smelled like ass!! I couldnt even cough for her cus i was laughing my ass off the whole time!!

Anyways, my girl always wants to play with my balls and then she likes to sniff her fingers, kind of weird if u ask me! But i guess its just like guys wanting to smell the puss when you first me a chick!

testboner
08-31-2009, 07:42 PM
A little bit of crotchy fromunda cheese with a fingertip of ass sweat and essence of shit all mixed together is the bomb!

jtooswol
08-31-2009, 07:43 PM
A little bit of crotchy fromunda cheese with a fingertip of ass sweat and essence of shit all mixed together is the bomb!

LMAO fromunda deeznutz!!

slaminsam
08-31-2009, 08:08 PM
lol yall guys aint right....

TheChosen1
09-06-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm not one to play "scratch-n-sniff" with myself. Sorry. :D

Agentsmith
09-07-2009, 04:08 PM
you are a sick individual, classy girl you had yourself there huh, did you stick your head down in the crapper after she dropped a turd also? smell the shit outta that was well!I'd never stick my head in a disgusting toilet, I just have here drop that turd right on my chest:rolleyes:

fullybuilt
09-07-2009, 04:32 PM
I'd never stick my head in a disgusting toilet, I just have here drop that turd right on my chest:rolleyes:

x2......................

Sal Paradise
09-18-2009, 06:14 PM
This thread is just um.....wrong!! LOL!!

Seriously though - I did see a girl for a while and she could workout and run 5 miles and be dripping sweat but when she came over she still smelled as fresh as if she stepped out of the shower - in every place.

I asked her one time and she said she just doesn't have an odor.
She didn't even use deodorant and still never had a smell.

Kind of wish that one would have worked out differently sometimes...sometimes.

Sal

apollo
09-18-2009, 06:31 PM
You know how when we scratch our balls after they stink and smell our fingers it stinks but you kinda secretly in a way like the smell and go back for seconds.

Well, you think women do the same?

I in no way secretly or otherwise like the way my nuts smell. If I ever smelled them it was either accidently or to check if I was reaking or if it was somethin else I smelled. However to answer your question- I had a hot ass gf that loved the smell and even moreso the taste of her own vagina but not when she was dirty. I thought that was hot as I enjoyed it too.

WTF is wrong with you homie? lol

fullybuilt
09-18-2009, 06:54 PM
I in no way secretly or otherwise like the way my nuts smell. If I ever smelled them it was either accidently or to check if I was reaking or if it was somethin else I smelled. However to answer your question- I had a hot ass gf that loved the smell and even moreso the taste of her own vagina but not when she was dirty. I thought that was hot as I enjoyed it too.

WTF is wrong with you homie? lol

My wife likes the smell of her vag too. Its weird.

gator_mclusky
09-20-2009, 02:45 AM
I liked a wkend of sex and no shower and the special scent on my ex. She hated it but didnt shower so she really didnt care.

As for my nuts. I dont go out of my way to rub all over em and rub it all over my face.....:p

gator

Whimp
09-20-2009, 07:50 AM
LOL you guys are funny...

avincent425
09-20-2009, 06:48 PM
that aint right

FireFreak956
09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
LMFAO...this is one of the funniest threads i'm seen in a while...

avincent425
09-21-2009, 06:17 PM
gotta love it lol