PDA

View Full Version : Blow a Stop n Get your ass kicked!

tekki9
03-08-2007, 10:34 AM
I recently moved back to my hometown -
One of friends lives on a road with alot of kids -
Now for years they have fought for stops signs to slow people down -

Well they got the signs - but some people just don't the meaning of STOP!

Now these are my children on the road, but I felt the need to react -
I have caught several people blow the signs - yesterday was the best -

I through a snow ball at the car and it stopped and all hell broke loose -
Nobody saw me do it - so I ran up on the car - filled with guys - OOPS!

I took a few hits and broke a finger - little bitches can't hit - now I'm only 190 @ 5'10" - Well I was alone but dam it was fun - all of my training came out at once - I was on auto pilot - FIGHTING SUCKS!

Stats: (1) broken finger, (3) broken noses (well they were bleeding), some broken glass and set of car keys to 07' Stang (red) - Parents came to claim them -

Cops took they others away and I got a ticket for fighting and some other shit - but I grew up with the judge (no worries) - it was worth every hit I took and gave - FOR OUR CHILDREN's safety I would do it again everytime!

julianbream
03-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Good job man! I would do the same damn thing, having children makes you do crazy shit, but all to protect the young. Parental instinct can be a very powerful emotion!

ViperHMS
03-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I dont have any kids now, but i'm sure I would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes.

flex95
03-22-2007, 07:07 PM
I give you credit for taking on the whole car. That took some big balls. And if thats the only injuries you got, i bet they learned their lesson and wont think about running the stop sign again lol

tekki9
03-23-2007, 10:30 AM
I give you credit for taking on the whole car. That took some big balls. And if thats the only injuries you got, i bet they learned their lesson and wont think about running the stop sign again lol

Well I had a cracked sternum as well - kinda hard to breath deep!

It was very stupid, but I LOVED IT!:rolleyes:

flex95
03-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Next time get someone to tape it lol.