PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Ill be at another good friends Funeral tomorrow......

gator_mclusky
09-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Seems Ive been there too many times watching my good friends get buried.

One of my best friends ever was riding his crotch rocket and an elderly fella ran a stop sign and killed him instantly!

We were all a wild crowd but settled down. He was only 38. A great family man and great person that made everyone smile.

Last time I saw him was at a Crawfish Boil where he was peeling the Crawfish for the little kids.

So sad to see one of my best friends of 25 yrs leave us.

So........I pray that he and his family find peace and know that we will all meet again.....

gator

iron_dawg
09-10-2009, 01:20 AM
sorry for your lost Gator...

God bless his family.

Lurch214
09-10-2009, 02:21 AM

God bless his family.

x2

I'm sorry to hear this Gator.

JerkKILLER
09-10-2009, 02:57 AM
My condolences man, that rough; especially after 25yrs of frienship.

But HEY, at least you had that. I dont think I have any friends that I've known half that long! (Not just cause I'm a loser or anything but because most of them move away and get "their own life" u know) People grow up, we get old, move away, yada yada...

Seriously, I WISH I had something like you had.

Just :) and think of all the good times.

slaminsam
09-10-2009, 07:20 AM

God bless his family.

X3

Its hard as hell to bury a good friend. I really feel sorry for you and his family. May the Lord be with yall through your times of need.

Morgankane
09-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Sorry for your loss.
My condolences to his family.

rocco-x
09-10-2009, 04:50 PM
hang in there gator.with a friend like you in his life he seemed like a lucky bro.

gator_mclusky
09-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks everyone. Its been a tough day. 38 is so young. Heck, I remember hittin the river at the Rope Swing with a bunch of us just teenagers being teenagers......

Sad day.

Thanks again....all of the support really helps.

gator

apollo
09-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Man I'm really sorry to hear this bro. My best friend in PR died last year on his crotch rocket bro it hurts like hell! He was an old kind and wise late 20's. I had to say goodbye at an old secret beach we used to hang at. Nothing can replace him- fucking just sucks. Sometimes when I go down there and drink with our old buddies I remember and just start crying.
I feel your pain bro and I'm sorry for everyone he left behind but he has peace now. Let that dull your pain.

nut
09-10-2009, 07:03 PM
I pray for you and the family for their loss. It's sad when bad things happen to good people.

gator_mclusky
09-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Sure does. It sucks, he is with us in spirit and I look frwd to meeting him at the rope swing on the river like when we were in our teens when he meets me at the Pearly gates.....

Thanks for the support everyone...

gator

Sal Paradise
09-11-2009, 04:24 AM
Thoughts and prayers going out to you, your friend and his family.

Sal

TheChosen1
09-13-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that, gator. My prayers go out to you, bro.

gator_mclusky
09-20-2009, 02:10 AM
Thanks guys, still sucks abd we have to move on.

Just remember to watch out for others on the street riding motorcycles.....

gator

FireFreak956
09-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Hey man Hope your doing ok bro...I lost several of my friends at an early age..I still visit the gravesites to date and leave a beer for them every now and then..both happened while I was in High School.. It's been twelve years since and it's almost a monthly occurance now...

Stay Strong Brother and Hang in there many people here I'm sure have got your back...

Warmachine
09-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Sorry, Gator! My best friend of 23 years died back in January, drunk driving accident. It fucked me up bad for a while. The only thing I could do to get myself right for a while was absolutely tear up the weights in the gym and that only helped for a few hours at a time. I'll keep you in my prayers man.

gator_mclusky
09-24-2009, 01:58 AM
Hey man Hope your doing ok bro...I lost several of my friends at an early age..I still visit the gravesites to date and leave a beer for them every now and then..both happened while I was in High School.. It's been twelve years since and it's almost a monthly occurance now...

Stay Strong Brother and Hang in there many people here I'm sure have got your back...

Thanks mang......sucks. I was picturing us at the Sports bar watching the games and tearing up Buffalo Wings laughing it up. I miss my bud already. Thanks for the kind words and lets all pay special attention to motorcycle riders.

gator

gator_mclusky
09-24-2009, 01:59 AM
Sorry, Gator! My best friend of 23 years died back in January, drunk driving accident. It fucked me up bad for a while. The only thing I could do to get myself right for a while was absolutely tear up the weights in the gym and that only helped for a few hours at a time. I'll keep you in my prayers man.

Thanks my friend. It means alot. It really does.

gator

TheChosen1
09-24-2009, 03:52 AM

Been there too, Warmachine.....

Back on March 17, 1987, it was the last day that I saw my dad alive. Actually, he was in the hospital and completely hooked up to tubes and machines. I did my best to not let him see me cry as I visited him.

By the time I left the hospital, I stopped off at the gym and in all of my 24 years in strength training, that was the only day I ever pumped iron for 3 hours. The next day, he died of cancer.

wheelz
09-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Sorry to hear about your lost Gator.

Mad-Bull
09-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Sorry for your loss bro