PDA

View Full Version : Remebering Sept. 11th, 2001...

kingvillan
09-11-2009, 12:26 PM
In remembrance to those that perished and sacrificed everything on that day...

iron_dawg
09-11-2009, 03:38 PM
I was watching a show on the history channel today it was a story though some NY firefighters eyes that where at the seen and survived. Still brings a tear to my eyes but also great anger.

God bless the families...of everyone...I will never forget.

We as a country seemed so united after that and there was no white, black, red we stood together as the USA and I felt good and proud to be an american. But it seems as all has gone back to its old ways.

gator_mclusky
09-11-2009, 04:18 PM
I was watching a show on the history channel today it was a story though some NY firefighters eyes that where at the seen and survived. Still brings a tear to my eyes but also great anger.

God bless the families...of everyone...I will never forget.

We as a country seemed so united after that and there was no white, black, red we stood together as the USA and I felt good and proud to be an american. But it seems as all has gone back to its old ways.

Well put......

May God Bless all those who died, their families, the first responders and our men and women in the Service that have kept us safe on our Homeland ever since. And may God continue to Bless The United States of America.....

gator

big_daddy_pump
09-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Amen! God Bless and may he continue to look over America and its people!

solar
09-12-2009, 11:37 AM
bumping everything you guys have said. RIP and god bless our country