PDA

View Full Version : Do ya like gals like.............

gator_mclusky
09-13-2009, 02:35 AM
Do ya like gals that are Fitness, bodybuilding or in between!?!?!?!?!?

gator_mclusky
09-13-2009, 02:43 AM
OK.....Lets vote! You can vote more than one dealio!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gator

iron_dawg
09-13-2009, 04:43 AM
I am on 900mg test I would hit anything right now...haha...I like alittle muscle that soft off season look is good.

tilltheend
09-13-2009, 08:49 AM
All I care is that they have good hygiene, look like a woman and not a fucking man, shave their legs and their armpits, sexually thats all I give a fuck about.Other than that I am attracted to most all women I come in contact with and have been my whole life.

nut
09-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Sorry no chicks with dicks!:eek:

biggio
09-13-2009, 11:17 AM
I like my woman to have some "meat" on them. A gorgeous face and nice round butt is perfect. I do not like the obese or the muscle look.

tilltheend
09-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Muscle look does not bother me like I said aslong as they don't look like a man, and its because I am NOT attracted to men.

apollo
09-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Shit, I like them all! Body wise as long as they're not fat or sickly boney. The 1 thing that I have to have is protruding Labia. I dont care how hot she is- If there's no labia protruding- I loose it. I like the big clits on some muscle broads I've banged. But They are'nt really my preference(the muscle broads).

rocco-x
09-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Shit, I like them all! Body wise as long as they're not fat or sickly boney. The 1 thing that I have to have is protruding Labia. I dont care how hot she is- If there's no labia protruding- I loose it. I like the big clits on some muscle broads I've banged. But They are'nt really my preference(the muscle broads).i'm with you on this one bro.i like them thick as all hell,a litle loose,muscular as a mother f-er,long n lean,hell i'd even bone me a midget chick if she was sexy and dirty in bed like i like them.every woman has a sexuality about them.the ones that are magazine cover hot but are cold dead fish in the sack you can keep them.gimme an everyday run of the mill soccer mom,even if she's got a little extra,as long as she's confident in the sack that's sexy as hell to me.i haven't been with a muscle chick in a good amount of years,not since my last girlfriend before i got married.that's the one that should've been.

tilltheend
09-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Big clits make me sick I don't want shit that resembles a dick even if it is a tiny one.

bionic redneck
09-13-2009, 07:20 PM
for me it depends for every female is different... what looks good on some may look differant on others...

sityslicker1
09-13-2009, 07:36 PM
I love some fitness girls! Esp the ones with nice thick muscular legs and asses. I find there physique the hottest of all types, but its even hotter knowing they put a lot of work into like a lot of us do. I'll even go for the girl next door if the curves are right.

apollo
09-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Me and Rocco are pretty eye to eye on this one. I just like dirty whores who are orgasmic and will let me do anything to please them and then they'll return the favor! I like squiters! It's even better if they are closet whores- LMAO! But I do have a thing for trashy women too. Hell I like most all of them if they got the right Labia and can cum and fuck, suck, get dildoed, bung holed, jack, get fingered, get ate for 8 hrs or so- Fuck yeah I'm SICK! I like to watch them Pee when they have to go during all this or suck me while they Pee. Damn my ole Lady was good this morning but nothing makes me Love her more than getting some strange! LMAO! I cant decide if I love women or hate them. LOL! I'm kidding- I just dont want to Fuck the ones I Love- LMAO!
Also I like in Order
Caucasion(not so much eastern European but there have been exceptions), Puerto Rican, Lebanese, other Latinas, black and Oriental and other middle eastern including Indian are a distant 4th (there have been some of all of those that I loved fucking though). Hey I was in positions to have groupies and ring rats and to have ALOT of Strippers too.

guns01
09-14-2009, 08:43 AM
i am with diesl on this one. i do like some muscle and meat on my ladies though

Big Dan
09-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I am with Apollo and Rocco on this one. I love them all!!!!

CJP
09-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Not to much muscle. Tone is good.

ARX International
09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Now just because a girl has some muscle doesn't mean she has a willie!!

Common guys, muscles can be beautiful on women. Its all about balance, and knowing when to say enough.

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

I agree with u on this IPL....Its all about balance,and knowing when to say enough Var and Primo is enough :D....IPL u have seen pics of my girl,and that is def what i like...In shape with sum toned muscle...and Correct! Just because she has muscle Dosent mean she has a willie....

ARx

Skeletor
09-14-2009, 03:12 PM
I don't like them too big, but some muscle is OK. I love the Jamie Eason look...yowza

-DISGORGE-
09-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Like the fitness women, but like someone else said, I am attracted to basically all types of women - but my preference is thick blonde women, doesn't have to be muscular, just thick. Never really went for really thin women - gotta have some curves.

tilltheend
09-14-2009, 08:21 PM
fuck yeah thick blonde women with a tan are my thing too, when they are blonde with a tan they look like chicken nuggets to me.

-DISGORGE-
09-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Not only that bro, women who train are usually easier to talk to, less bullshit involved, the girls that train at my gym are outgoing and downright aggressive - which is hot. The mentality of a competitive woman is so much better than just your average club girl.