PDA

View Full Version : Test

want2gain
09-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Can someone tell me what the difference is between Cypionate and Enanthate? Are there any reason a person would choose one over the other?

kingvillan
09-15-2009, 12:12 PM
I have used both in the past and the results and effects are the same...just remember to eat enough and have a solid PCT.

jcp
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Usually you hear just the opposite, enan makes people hold more water. But truthfully, as I've always said, I could give you either or and you'd never notice the difference 99.9% of the time.

meatt
09-16-2009, 03:40 AM
Simple statement with a lot of truth to it there.

I am on my first cycle. Im using 500 mgs of cyp a week and 50 mgs of anadrol a day, (for the first 4 weeks) i have noticed my food intake has increased, is this normal and should my diet be as strict while on the cycle?

jcp
09-16-2009, 07:37 AM
I am on my first cycle. Im using 500 mgs of cyp a week and 50 mgs of anadrol a day, (for the first 4 weeks) i have noticed my food intake has increased, is this normal and should my diet be as strict while on the cycle?

Juice is going to increase your appetite ten fold so yeah that's normal. Yes try and eat as clean as possible, you'll enjoy it a lot more.

cj220
09-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Can someone tell me what the difference is between Cypionate and Enanthate? Are there any reason a person would choose one over the other?

The 2 are pretty much Identical when comparing them on paper...I suggest using what ever is cheaper per mg/ml....
Enanthate is the European Test...
Cypionate is the American Test...
Its mostly personal preference between the 2....It gives u a good excuse to try them both:D

Another reason IMO users suggest or use Enanthate over Cypionate is typically Enanthate is dosed at or above 300mg/ml......Where as Cypionate is TYPICALLY dosed at 200mg/ml....Use what ever is the best price.

Hope this helps a lil
Good luck
cj220

ketsugo
09-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Most authorities consider them to be very much the same. They are long esters- I always use one and I also for some reason have this insane need to use a quick acting ster like suspension similtaneuosly. Pseudo-ketsugo science based on my own insanity

Agentsmith
09-18-2009, 12:19 AM
as Aj stated they are interchangeable. I have even switch from C to E mid cycle, no perceivable difference at all.Same here, switched at all different points in a cycle just to see if I noticed any difference and there was none what so ever.

apollo
09-18-2009, 07:21 AM
"anecdotal bro science" LOL! I love this quote!

The written word says: Cypionate has a slightly shorter half life So one should shoot every 5-6 days. My real world is I have a fairly good metabolism so I've always shot every 5 days.
I have always read most hold slightly less water on Cyp I assume due to it's slightly shorter half life OR they metabolized cyp fast enough where the last day or 2 they had less test in their system and so they lost a lil water for a day or 2.. I personally hold a tad less water on cyp. Real world is everybody's different and you should be taking an anti-E any damn ways which would negate any slight differences.
I say: mg for mg the only difference is the person.
I say so many things that may make them both the same: like if one is taking a g a week- they aint gonna notice any difference whether they shoot once every 7 days or not. Cyp or Enan.
Having said this: I prefer Enan if I'm going for size- which I have'nt done in forever. I like prop in EO ph balanced of course.
So in sumary: only difference is slight half life time and you. If you do react any differently on them -take a g and you wont- LMAO! Kidding dont take a g unless you need to- like if your a 300 lb freak like AJ

want2gain
09-19-2009, 11:40 AM
You guys are a great source of information!