PDA

View Full Version : Bully gets his arse beat the fuque up!!!!!

gator_mclusky
09-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Dayum!!!! Got this from another site......

Great fight!

gator

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1252972077/Why_You_Shouldnt_Talk_Shit_if_You_Cant_Back_It_Up

ARX International
09-19-2009, 12:39 AM
White Trash Wiggs having a party!!

Nice lil beatn :D

ARx

tilltheend
09-19-2009, 07:22 AM
heh got knocked the fuck out

rocco-x
09-19-2009, 07:37 AM
shold've finished him off with a nice football punt to the dome piece.i was always the one when i was a kid to get the bullys end of a beat down.i like them now.this football jock used to smack me around almost daily in high school till one day i snapped and hit him across the coconut with a dictionary then jabbed a pen into his neck.cops came and everything.after that when he saw me in the halls he walked the other way.pencil necks united bro!!!!

kingvillan
09-19-2009, 11:34 AM
That guy got knocked the fuck out...check this funny knockout by some high school kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsFmWipioeg

fullybuilt
09-19-2009, 12:27 PM
That makes me ashamed of my race.

sityslicker1
09-19-2009, 12:34 PM
That punkass tough guy got what he deserved. Hopefully he learned a lesson.

Anyone got that link posted on olm where the skateboard got a gun pull on him and then he disarmed the guy and whooped his ass? ...That was crazy.

Big Dan
09-19-2009, 12:36 PM
That is some funny shit! Ding ding you just knocked out. lmao

rocco-x
09-19-2009, 01:31 PM
That makes me ashamed of my race.we can't consider wiggs as part of our race FB.around my way on the east coast they throw the n word around like they actually beleive it.pretty comical esp when there's 3-4 of them poppin shit and at least 2 of them get the brakes beat off them.then it's like "sorry sir,i didn't mean any type of disrespect.please excuse our friends utter disregard for their choice of action".then when the cops come suddenly they're white as new fallen snow again.

fullybuilt
09-19-2009, 02:04 PM
we can't consider wiggs as part of our race FB.around my way on the east coast they throw the n word around like they actually beleive it.pretty comical esp when there's 3-4 of them poppin shit and at least 2 of them get the brakes beat off them.then it's like "sorry sir,i didn't mean any type of disrespect.please excuse our friends utter disregard for their choice of action".then when the cops come suddenly they're white as new fallen snow again.

I went to highschool with a wigger. He got locked up for a robbery charge in Folsom. I saw him a few years ago and he had a huge scar across his head. From the front to back. He told me in Folsom the Aryan Brotherhood fucked him up bad. Like really really bad. He was in a coma and shit. He's no longer a wigger lol

rocco-x
09-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I went to highschool with a wigger. He got locked up for a robbery charge in Folsom. I saw him a few years ago and he had a huge scar across his head. From the front to back. He told me in Folsom the Aryan Brotherhood fucked him up bad. Like really really bad. He was in a coma and shit. He's no longer a wigger lolwhatever it takes.they did him a huge service in the long run.

TheChosen1
09-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Dayum!!!! Got this from another site......

Great fight!

gator

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1252972077/Why_You_Shouldnt_Talk_Shit_if_You_Cant_Back_It_Up

What fight? One hit and the fag was down. LOL

Brings me back to my LE days. Juvenile violence at its finest.:confused:

Warmachine
09-20-2009, 04:10 PM
White Trash Wiggs having a party!!

Nice lil beatn :D

ARx

lmfao! Couldnt have said it better

gator_mclusky
10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Love seeing the kid that said he didnt want to even do this and then the other guy charges him and gets an ass whoopin!!! Not only that....its on the internet!

gator

juicemansouth86
10-07-2009, 11:34 PM
BRO.....WTF....He got wat he deserved!!! Man I would hav beat his ass until he would have had ma Jordan's imprinted in his ass!!!!

nut
10-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Whip his ass seabass!!

meatt
10-10-2009, 11:40 PM
It jsut goes to show that bully arnt always as tuff as what they come across. They just talk a big game. Beat the hell oot them just one time and usually they will shut the hell up.

gator_mclusky
10-11-2009, 02:47 AM
It jsut goes to show that bully arnt always as tuff as what they come across. They just talk a big game. Beat the hell oot them just one time and usually they will shut the hell up.

Im not braggin and never will but I was told at 14 yrs old by my older brother of 6 yrs tell me that if someone was mouthing off.......the best thing was to hit him as his dumb jaw was yappin!!!!!!!!!! It worked beautifully all my life!~

gator