PDA

View Full Version : Check out this guy get fucked up in a mosh pit

fullybuilt
10-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Lamb of God baby. Awesome hardcore metal band. Look at the tool just walking in the middle of the pit before it starts. 1min into the video the pit is rushed so fucking hard lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqK_0BbZGJY&feature=related

tilltheend
10-05-2009, 05:05 PM
thats fucking retarded to participate in a mosh pit its fucking retarded it really is, lets all run and mash into eachother and risk getting hurt for no reason.

fullybuilt
10-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Yah I kinda agree. I've been to many metal concerts and the mosh's are kinda retarted. Crazy fucks there too. Some people will bring knives and cut you in the middle of it and you'll never know who did it. Most these guys just need to train to get their agression out lol

juicemansouth86
10-06-2009, 10:44 AM
I have never been and probably never will.... Looks F'N insane tho.....

Skeletor
10-06-2009, 11:35 AM
That was pretty funny

TheChosen1
10-06-2009, 11:37 AM
that's fucking retarded to participate in a mosh pit its fucking retarded it really is, lets all run and mash into each other and risk getting hurt for no reason.

OH YEAH, now that's a party!!
I totally agree with you, bro. You often see white supremacists and druggies involved in something like that.

fullybuilt
10-06-2009, 01:04 PM
OH YEAH, now that's a party!!
I totally agree with you, bro. You often see white supremacists and druggies involved in something like that.

Hey, not all white supremacists are druggies :)

-DISGORGE-
10-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Nothing wrong with a good pit, can't stand the people who just stare at the band, and believe me the band hates that too. If your not going to pit, don't go to a metal show:mad:

FireFreak956
10-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I went to Ozzfest i think it was 04 when black sabbath headlined...L.O.G. played second stage and was pissed that hardly anyone was moshing...so they told the people up front...I want all you MFers in the front to turn around and rush the p.o.s. in the back that aren't doing a damn thing...funny as hell, cuz I when my wife said lets get out of here. we turned around and this dude was carrying 2 new glasses of beer and just got NAILED there went 18 dollars worth of beer...

FireFreak956
10-06-2009, 08:31 PM
My work out album of choice...KILLIDEPHIA by Lamb of God...there live album from Phillie...

slaminsam
10-06-2009, 10:13 PM
I fucking love LOG. Nothing like the pit thats for sure. I used to be all into that shit. Its rough thats for sure. Been blindsided a few times which sucked shit but ol well ya live and learn. I dont make my way into the pit any more though. Hell I havent been to a concert in about a year.

fullybuilt
10-06-2009, 11:37 PM
My work out album of choice...KILLIDEPHIA by Lamb of God...there live album from Phillie...

Good one, but my fave is still thier ashes of the wake album.

kingvillan
10-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Ahh...brings me back to the good ole' days many years ago when I was in high school going to see underground hardcore punk bands at a run down brewery! Of course I was a lot smaller back then, too!

Big Dan
10-08-2009, 03:24 PM
WTF! That is some strange shit. lol

FireFreak956
10-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Good one, but my fave is still thier ashes of the wake album.

Yeah that is a good album, but I just like the concert feel Killidephia puts out...I like the way he talks to the crowd and all...for some reason it just pumps me up...

ghost5445
10-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Thats some craziness. fucked up my ankle in one of those years ago.

fullybuilt
10-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah that is a good album, but I just like the concert feel Killidephia puts out...I like the way he talks to the crowd and all...for some reason it just pumps me up...

yah, plus the song Vigil has one of the hardest openings at 47 sec into it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pLIwjKXxRg

Fucking epic!!!!

BleedingP
10-12-2009, 06:50 PM
So forgive my ignorance but are these people just beating each other up or what is going on here? v:confused:

DGAF
10-14-2009, 01:34 AM
I have been in alot of mosh pits when I was younger, nowadays I stand in the back and actually watch the show. I remember I went and see a show and biohazard was the opener and there was a huge mosh pit, like most the arena was a big huge circle. I was young and got out there and did the stupidest thing you can do in a pit, I put my arms up like cmon and I got rushed by everyone. Thing is I didnt never fall and it turned into a kinda guantlet where they were just taking turns and trying to put me down, but I never fell. I did get moved back, wayyyy back! I started in the front by the stage and ended up by the doors in the back of the arena. I had to take it though, one because I didnt really have time to regain sense between people hitting me and second I wasnt about to get punked out and quit. At the end I was given props by damn near everyone in the crowd for taking it like a man and not going down. I didnt get hurt at all but I wont do it again!

Back then it was more running and slamming into people and pushing and shoving, now you have guys out there throwing punches and kicking wilding and flailing around like crazy. I have seen this one guy at almost all the shows I have been to that wears these leather gloves with fricking metal spikes all over them and he trys to stab people with them things. Forget all that crap, I am not gonna get killed for some stupid stuff like moshing.

DGAF