PDA

View Full Version : Hot babes, can u handle this?

JerkKILLER
10-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Oh yeah they're hot, check em out-

Did u know there's an annual belly button ring contest?
Me either, but there is !

So let me share the winners with you,

The TEXAS WINNERS (babes) ARE: see pic 1

~ and ~

The Wisconsin WINNER (babes) are: see pic 2

*** dang, having trouble uploading the Wis Winner, anybody a computer genius out there?

It doesnt get any hotter than this guys! DAMN :D

pinz
10-09-2009, 03:47 AM
The Wisconsin WINNER (babes) are: see pic 2

*** dang, having trouble uploading the Wis Winner, anybody a computer genius out there?

Whats the problem? I'm no computer genious, but I know my way around one pretty well.

geeezer
10-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Dammm.Putting the girls on my Back ground on my lPC....:D

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 04:43 AM
they don't do shit for me I am not attracted to them not my type of girls.

pinz
10-09-2009, 05:05 AM

I gotta admit, they are and aren't my type of girls. They're the exact type I'll hook up with once and then change my phone number so that I never need to talk to them again. The one on the right does it for me.

But honestly, I like my women with a bit more meat on them. I'd break her.

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 06:01 AM
I like them with more meat too.

Big Dan
10-09-2009, 07:30 AM
They are hott! But hell I like em all. Short, Tall, Thin Thick:D

juicemansouth86
10-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Gimme a lil thick mama and we cool.... But if yall dont want them. I'll takem...:D

Bolan
10-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I like them with more meat too.

Just like your men too right TTE??? LMAO!:p

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Just like your men too right TTE??? LMAO!:p

you fit right into my category for men. A guy your size I like to tie down, and put ice cubes all over his body, then stick a broom stick up his ass as far as I can, then ducttape it over and over again then pull off their fingernails with plyers, and every little move they make it just puts them in horrible pain. Then I masterbate all over their face.

fullybuilt
10-09-2009, 12:52 PM

kingvillan
10-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Ok...what about these two hot women...
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-164.htm

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-170.htm

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 01:07 PM
the bodybuilder is not ugly just making a fucked up face.

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM

since you like cock humilation do you like when your fucking your wife and she makes no noise because your cock is small? Do you like her to tell you she can barely feel it while she is fucking you?

JerkKILLER
10-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Somebody sent the pics to me thru email. The first one I was able to use my mouse, copy + paste, then save it as a jpg.

For some reason the 2nd pic wont save as a jpg, gif, or any other type of picture. Keeps saving it as a "firefox document" on my computer.

WTF!?

Is there a way to change this to a picture I dont know about? If not, is there a way I can post a firefox document in this thread? I tried attaching it directly but the board here wouldn't take the format.

thanks

Whats the problem? I'm no computer genious, but I know my way around one pretty well.

fullybuilt
10-09-2009, 02:51 PM
since you like cock humilation do you like when your fucking your wife and she makes no noise because your cock is small? Do you like her to tell you she can barely feel it while she is fucking you?

hahaha I was waiting for your response

Big Dan
10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
KingV I think i would have to pass on those two! lol

P4D2A0
10-09-2009, 03:50 PM
damn jerk, those texas girls are fucking hott

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 04:49 PM
hahaha i was waiting for your response

i was not trying to insult you i was asking a serious question.if anything it is kind of homosexual like that i ask you these questions because i know cock humilation turns you on. And i bet what i say to you brings an image in your mind of a woman cock humiliating you and it starts the blood flow to your penis.

JerkKILLER
10-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Yeah- thats what I was thinking too!

Cant understand why some of the guys here say they aren't their type or aren't good enough for them. What do they want, Rosanne Barr in her birthday suit? lol (I'd put a Mr. Yuck smiley right here if ES had one)

That's marriage material right there! (the hot Texas babes I mean) :D

damn jerk, those texas girls are fucking hott

tilltheend
10-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Nah I didnt say they werent good enough for me bro I said they are not my type, if you had a thicker really tan woman on their in a short skirt my dick would get hard as a rock, on an attractiveness level, if I trimmed my facial hair and got a haircut right now theyd find me attractive, but on an overall level they are too good for me, theyd get a nice rich guy for them theyd look at me as trash so no I am not too good for them THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR ME.

TheChosen1
10-10-2009, 01:42 AM
I'll have to agree.
They're not my type but they are pretty damn hot!!

JerkKILLER
10-10-2009, 03:16 PM
I stand corrected :)

don't worry, you arent the only one with that problem (myself included) haha

theyd get a nice rich guy for them theyd look at me as trash so no I am not too good for them THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR ME.

P4D2A0
10-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah- thats what I was thinking too!

Cant understand why some of the guys here say they aren't their type or aren't good enough for them. What do they want, Rosanne Barr in her birthday suit? lol (I'd put a Mr. Yuck smiley right here if ES had one)

That's marriage material right there! (the hot Texas babes I mean) :D

dude they are fucking gorgeous imho. the things id eat out of those bodies

JerkKILLER
10-11-2009, 02:51 PM
EWWWWwww, TMI man, TMI!

lol

the things id eat out of those bodies

P4D2A0
10-11-2009, 03:56 PM
lol dude!!!!!!

BIG-K
10-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Are yall really looking at their bellies?

P4D2A0
10-13-2009, 08:02 PM
girl on that right is better