PDA

View Full Version : Question

Big Dan
10-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Any other guys ever feel like you get more agressive after a run than when you are on. Just asking last few times I have just wondering is it where I am getting old and just dont have the patients any more or what. I am using to get my normal back up and running.

tilltheend
10-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Any other guys ever feel like you get more agressive after a run than when you are on. Just asking last few times I have just wondering is it where I am getting old and just dont have the patients any more or what. I am using to get my normal back up and running.

This question doesn't make much sense, if you go back and re-read it from a readers perspective I am sure you will realize this, if you could post your question again, people might be able to help. :)

Lil Ed
10-21-2009, 09:07 AM
It happens to me as well after cycle. Its irritation of bs that becomes unbearable like I have less tolerance. woman notice this sometimes and fuck with you even more LOL. so I get out of the house quick! so imo low test to no test and higher levels of estrogen is most unnatural for a man! the way I see it unless you are on HRT you went from God to shit in as little as a week, so that can fuck with anybody's mood swings until you recover. I dont do pct anymore as Im too old and just run my own HRT. I still get moody coming of cycle but not the same as before.