PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal activity download

zodiac
10-31-2009, 01:35 PM
For you torrent users...Save your money ..excellent copy here...please seed this and don't leech..quick download...happy halloween juice monsters...

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=paranormal+activity

TheChosen1
10-31-2009, 02:46 PM
I saw the movie so I don't really need to see more of it online. But I have to admit, I'm always into that kind of stuff. I love watching "Paranormal State" on TV. But that movie creeped me the hell out.

Although I can't help but notice how MEGA HOT the actress is.:p

zodiac
11-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah it was ok..was def. creepy and scary though....I am glad I didn't drop 20 to 30 dollars to watch this...it was ok. yes, she was hot because she was normal and plain..like the girl next door..I find that to be hotter...

TheChosen1
11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Yeah it was ok..was def. creepy and scary though....I am glad I didn't drop 20 to 30 dollars to watch this...it was ok.

Damn skippy, bro. Same here.
Fortunately, my gf works at the theater and we got to see it for free.

Born2Juice4Ever
11-03-2009, 05:24 AM
I don't like to watch this kind of material, I get too scared :D :D

Honestly.

B2J

TheChosen1
11-03-2009, 06:15 PM
I don't like to watch this kind of material, I get too scared :D :D

Honestly.

B2J

It's all good, bro. I had my girl laughing at me recently. Until I saw the movie, I used to sleep either without a cover on me or my feet outside of the cover when I use one. Now, it's different since there is a part in the movie where the demonic entity grabs the hottie by her foot, pull her out of the bed, and drags her into the room across the hall.

Born2Juice4Ever
11-03-2009, 06:24 PM
It's all good, bro. I had my girl laughing at me recently. Until I saw the movie, I used to sleep either without a cover on me or my feet outside of the cover when I use one. Now, it's different since there is a part in the movie where the demonic entity grabs the hottie by her foot, pull her out of the bed, and drags her into the room across the hall.

BUWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH Are you serious? I am not alone then.

I am a tough guy by day, but fucking sizzy when it comes to scary movies.
That film made by a bunch of kids, who get lost in the woods, and one by one disappears, they keep walking, and the kids keep ending up at the same location.... I think it was called The Ring" that movie had my heart pumping hard!! :(

B2J

TheChosen1
11-08-2009, 04:14 AM
What's worst is that this kind of stuff used to scare me when I was a kid. Now, I'm very intrigued by such stories. But since I've seen that movie, I've never been so spooked before.

Every night, I'd come home from work, unlock my front door and walk to the middle of the room to turn on the light (pull string). Now, I make sure that I leave the light on and turn it off with the light switch as I leave. That way, all I have to do is open the door and flick the switch on, without entering the house first.

http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif Sure, I can perform a heavy bench press and lat pulldowns, but I'm a pussy when it comes to ghosts and entities. :D

hicktown
11-08-2009, 06:34 PM
btjunkie is the best torrent site out there right now

JerkKILLER
11-10-2009, 01:51 AM
What the hell is that? Whats the addy? How does it work?

I can't watch the darn movies on my comp, guess I need a certain program or something? Torrent? huh? I'm totally lost