PDA

View Full Version : Muslims

apbt549
11-19-2009, 01:22 PM
here is a nice link make you think alittle....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uS1OnP3LLw

NuKKLeHeaD
11-19-2009, 01:33 PM
here is a nice link make you think alittle....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uS1OnP3LLw

holy shit...those fuckers are poppin' out a bunch of kids.

ARX International
11-19-2009, 02:01 PM
WOW!

ARx

fullybuilt
11-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Kill em all let god sort em out

Bolan
11-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Fuckin Muslims. Die motherfuckers!

apbt549
11-19-2009, 03:49 PM
thats some crazy shit huh?

i know a girl thats from england and she told me that over there they are not aloud to hag christmas stuff out b//c of the muslims have bitched about it.. the goverment that is.. is not alond to hang christmas stuff up like they do in down town here in the states. tell the fuckers to go back to there desert....

BLAST INC
11-19-2009, 04:16 PM
fuckin dune coons will never learn send alladin back to saudi arabia !!!!!!!

fullybuilt
11-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Im getting really fucking sick of this shit. These foreigners need to realize they are guests in this country. If you wanna stay here and play by the rules and be civil and not over populate us then fine, but once you start flying your countrys flag and trying to get us to believe in your bullshit religion and language and culture, FUCK THAT, go the fuck back!!!

BLAST INC
11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Im getting really fucking sick of this shit. These foreigners need to realize they are guests in this country. If you wanna stay here and play by the rules and be civil and not over populate us then fine, but once you start flying your countrys flag and trying to get us to believe in your bullshit religion and language and culture, FUCK THAT, go the fuck back!!!

serious

when in rome do what the romans do

or we will assimilate the fuck out of you just like the injuns.

trails of tears !

its true, germany has tons of sand monkeys !!

at least hindus acclimate well and appreciate coming in and being allowed to live here

iron_dawg
11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Crazy...I don't understand why people have to change there culture because another culture immigrated into it. You come to our country you accept our culture. For instance here in my state schools have changed the Pledge Of Alligance because it says God in it...that is BS.

Viking
11-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Finally I have found people who agree with me in the internet!!

Fuck these mother fuckers, they talk about how peaceful their religion is but they kill so many people...WTF? (Yes the US kills people too but we know were not perfect and that we arent peaceful)

Also do they think they are gonna take over the USA? I think we have enough rednecks, country boys, mountain men and gang members.....aka the US Militia to send these fuckers back!!

Im a country boy and will gladly stand next to a gang member and defend our country. I dont care what you look like, how you dress or what music you like. If you love God and the USA....lets unite and DO WORK!

apbt549
11-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Crazy...I don't understand why people have to change there culture because another culture immigrated into it. You come to our country you accept our culture. For instance here in my state schools have changed the Pledge Of Alligance because it says God in it...that is BS.

that is messed up..they (goverment) don't mind taking the christmas holiday off do they that is about god..to me if you want pull god out of the school and goverment then fine do that but tell congress they have to work during those days and see how that flys......

BLAST INC
11-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Finally I have found people who agree with me in the internet!!

Fuck these mother fuckers, they talk about how peaceful their religion is but they kill so many people...WTF? (Yes the US kills people too but we know were not perfect and that we arent peaceful)

Also do they think they are gonna take over the USA? I think we have enough rednecks, country boys, mountain men and gang members.....aka the US Militia to send these fuckers back!!

Im a country boy and will gladly stand next to a gang member and defend our country. I dont care what you look like, how you dress or what music you like. If you love God and the USA....lets unite and DO WORK!

youll be right there with me locked and fuckin loaded dog I have 'been dreaming of armageddon for a long time i got enough oils to give me 50 pounds and enough tren and oral tren to do a few 10on1's hahahahaha no mercy !!!!!!!

i always said i woudl never go to war iu got enough shit on the streets but if anybody ever stepped on our soil or tried to infiltrate USA I would go into a fucking bloodlust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring it on north korea pakis afghanis iraqis and all the fuckin militants in africa china venezuela and all satellite COMMIE countries well break all of yall off some TEFLONS

BLAST INC
11-19-2009, 07:16 PM
that is messed up..they (goverment) don't mind taking the christmas holiday off do they that is about god..to me if you want pull god out of the school and goverment then fine do that but tell congress they have to work during those days and see how that flys......

good post bro

fullybuilt
11-19-2009, 08:20 PM

The reason is b/c these fucking idiots think American is "too free" of a country. They have a misconception of what it means and its history. True the indians were here first but in that time period there were no laws. Basically whoever had the most power took over the lands and thats why the white man owns america. Now obviously times have changed and new laws have arisen but this is still a european discented country. Free country doesnt mean everyone is fucking welcome and can do as they please. It means if we have fucking room and you do the proper shit to be legal then your in. But that doesnt mean you can come over here fucking illegally, pop out 15kids and they automatically become legal. And it doesnt mean you get any holidays off that pertain to your country. If you want those holidays, then celebrate them in your own fucking country. Here you better stand your ass up for the American Flag, you better speak english and you should be greatful to even have american holidays off. People dont understand the word GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Deepsouth
11-19-2009, 08:30 PM

Good post Bro- but they have allowed God to be removed from to many places already , it's high time we get back to the core values and morals this Great Country was founded on !

Viking
11-19-2009, 11:12 PM
That's totally right FB, if they wanna live in America they better bleed red white and blue. Also they better respect the flag and salute that bitch whenever they can because thats the reason why they are here.

If you ain't with us, your against us mother fuckers.

BigStev21
11-20-2009, 01:07 AM
whoa thats an interesting video, never really think about that kind of stuff til you see something like this

apbt549
11-20-2009, 08:55 AM
very true FB.. the problem is that will never happen this country has become a bunch of pussies we don't want to hurt anybodies fellings or offend anybody... but they are they are offending the people who have been here 100's of years and they don't care they are worried about the new ones comming in and not the ones that are here....

i have no problem with any religion pray to who you want.. but i have a problem when one religion seems to be the one blowing everything up and killing americans what ever there color then i will have a problem with that religion...

viking good post i agree find some pics of the president from the FORT HOOD service he was the only one not with his hand on his heart to me thats disrespectful you are the leader of our world and you do that...

BLAST INC
11-20-2009, 10:34 AM
very true fb.. The problem is that will never happen this country has become a bunch of pussies we don't want to hurt anybodies fellings or offend anybody... But they are they are offending the people who have been here 100's of years and they don't care they are worried about the new ones comming in and not the ones that are here....

I have no problem with any religion pray to who you want.. But i have a problem when one religion seems to be the one blowing everything up and killing americans what ever there color then i will have a problem with that religion...

Viking good post i agree find some pics of the president from the fort hood service he was the only one not with his hand on his heart to me thats disrespectful you are the leader of our world and you do that...

what??? That spook wouldnt put his hand over his heart?!!!?!?!?!

apbt549
11-20-2009, 01:08 PM
my mistake after doing some reaserch i found out it was from veterns day and the song hail to the commender in chief was playing thats why is was not saluting.... my mistake

DuG
11-20-2009, 07:40 PM
The reason is b/c these fucking idiots think American is "too free" of a country. They have a misconception of what it means and its history. True the indians were here first but in that time period there were no laws. Basically whoever had the most power took over the lands and thats why the white man owns america. Now obviously times have changed and new laws have arisen but this is still a european discented country. Free country doesnt mean everyone is fucking welcome and can do as they please. It means if we have fucking room and you do the proper shit to be legal then your in. But that doesnt mean you can come over here fucking illegally, pop out 15kids and they automatically become legal. And it doesnt mean you get any holidays off that pertain to your country. If you want those holidays, then celebrate them in your own fucking country. Here you better stand your ass up for the American Flag, you better speak english and you should be greatful to even have american holidays off. People dont understand the word GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

yhea I agree...fucked muslim want come in our civilized countries,build mosques, shoot out little ones and do what they like!...there are people who talk about integration ... bah!

In Hulk
11-20-2009, 08:04 PM
it's high time we get back to the core values and morals this Great Country was founded on !

Slavery, genocide, societal and economic inequality?

Look, muslims want the US out of the middle east, and to stop intervening in middle eastern affairs. This isn't an unreasonable request and I can understand why this pisses them off. This is why their pissed off at the west. You wouldn't have a problem with China toppling the US government and implementing a brutal regime friendly to Asia to sell off resources???

Pull out of the middle east and stop fucking around in other countries affairs. The US has zero fucking business being in the middle east and all it's doing is breeding generations of new Muslims to hate the United States and gives them reason to take up arms against us. This shit dates back to the 1900s but all anyone talks about is 9/11.

Also, the US is not a "free" country, we imprison people at a higher rate than any other country on the planet.

Viking
11-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Yea our prison system and laws have to change big time....but we all know that on this website...

samxr
06-05-2010, 02:28 PM
fuck fuck but you like their petrol fucking people
muslim is the pure religion open your eyes

samxr
06-05-2010, 02:28 PM
gog go muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueDevil
06-05-2010, 06:56 PM
You guys should read the book "Silent Jihad" this is exactly what it is about. Forcing Sharia law on the masses without firing a shot, by overpopulating free societies. England is fucked already. We're next if people don't wake up. Just take a look at Dearborn Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g

I'd also recommend watching the movies "Obsession- Radical Isalm's War on the West."

Here is the first part...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMLJJEDDDGc&feature=PlayList&p=FE5A96CBDC2582F7&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

and "Fitna"

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kcev1K-NOc&feature=related

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLMFs4fv4E&feature=related

rocco-x
06-06-2010, 05:15 PM
i have to find the book i read it in but i'm gonna look.islam came into being 650 years after christianity and was funded by the first popes as a reason to invade the middle east for the land during the crusades.unfortunately it took off like wild fire.it's based on everything in both the bible and the torah.this so called religion is based on nothing but hate and revenge.the more people but into this bullshit the worse it will get.i've seen white guys turn muslim in the joint cause they said it was about peace but i knew it was about protection in numbers.
we're not over ther protecting Americas shorelines,it's all about power and oil.the crusades of the new age.all of islam needs to be wiped off the face of the map at once.kill all the males first then get the stankin hood wearin sand twats "fixed" so they can't reproduce again.the kids can be taught to assimilate into culture.we'll never win whatever it is we're doin over there.you can't kill enemies that love to die.that's why all of arabia needs to be a giant mall.plus they smell nasty as shit those towel wearin wife beatin suicide faggots....