PDA

View Full Version : 8 yr old blows away would be burglar with dads hunting rifle!!!!!

gator_mclusky
11-20-2009, 09:38 AM
This kid has balls of steel. Check out the short clip!

gator

http://www.hulu.com/watch/97708/onion-news-network-little-boy-heroically-shoots-mutilates-burglar#s-p1-sr-i1

BLAST INC
11-20-2009, 10:37 AM
this lil FOOL IS LOC'D OUT

Morgankane
11-20-2009, 11:28 AM
You guys know this is a spoof right?
Its from the onion.

Funny as hell.

ARX International
11-20-2009, 01:19 PM
HaHa....The kid said the burgular was crying so he stood over him and shoot him in the head..and then smeared his blood all over his shirt...Haha the kid looked liked a mummy.....pretty funny spoof!

ARx

gator_mclusky
11-20-2009, 02:36 PM
HaHa....The kid said the burgular was crying so he stood over him and shoot him in the head..and then smeared his blood all over his shirt...Haha the kid looked liked a mummy.....pretty funny spoof!

ARx

LOL....he looked so serious!!!! I love the Onion!

LOL@ the burglar wanted to give up and put his hands in the air but when he turned around I shot him in the back!!!!

They have some good spoofs.

gator

iron_dawg
11-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I thought It was real for a second there...but pretty funny in a twisted way.

TheChosen1
11-26-2009, 06:09 AM
You guys know this is a spoof right?
Its from the onion.

Funny as hell.

I was thinking the same thing.
Come on....Common sense here. The kid shot that gun that many times and no one heard it, at least once? Yeah right.

And besides, the kid can't weigh more than 50 pounds so how the hell can he shoot a shotgun and not get knocked on his ass?
And lastly, if this was true, then dad or the boy should have brought that gun to shoot those reporters who sound like idiots.

ARX International
11-26-2009, 05:14 PM
LOL....he looked so serious!!!! I love the Onion!

LOL@ the burglar wanted to give up and put his hands in the air but when he turned around I shot him in the back!!!!

They have some good spoofs.

gator

That was the 1st ive seen.....I assume u can just search youtube for the onion...It was funny enough!