PDA

View Full Version : MIRANDA RIGHTS REWRITTEN?

carolinasown
12-08-2009, 11:09 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091207/ap_on_go_su_co/us_supreme_court_miranda

cj220
12-09-2009, 04:17 AM
Fckn Florida! U can buy a firearm about anywhere....They have gun shows every weekend...Im not talkn a lil shop...They have carnivals and fairs....I can honestly say FL has some of the easiest laws on gettn a gun!

I luv FL :)

TheChosen1
12-21-2009, 01:24 PM
The Florida Supreme Court overturned the conviction on grounds the Tampa police didn't adequately convey to Powell that he was allowed to have a lawyer with him during questioning.

Joseph W. Jacquot, Florida deputy attorney general, argued that the warning given Powell "expresses all the rights required under Miranda."

Alot of street cops are too eager to get back to the station or donut shop and screws up their entire case on the easiest part of the arrest. After reading the suspect his/her right, they must ask, "Do you under your rights as I've explained them to you?" That's it. Forget to say that and the suspect walks. If the suspect claim not to speak English and an interpreter isn't available, the suspect walks. It's just that simple.

Fckn Florida! U can buy a firearm about anywhere....They have gun shows every weekend...Im not talkn a lil shop...They have carnivals and fairs....I can honestly say FL has some of the easiest laws on gettn a gun!

Same with New Orleans, bro. There are guns shows at least monthly. It can either be in the New Orleans Superdome, or somewhere in Kenner or Metairie. That was where I bought an awesome rosewood grip for my .357 magnum back in 1998.