PDA

View Full Version : BJ PENN WON BIG TIME AGAINST DIEGO

FUZO
12-13-2009, 02:41 AM
THIS DIEGO DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN THE SAME RING WITH BJ PENN. FOR ALL YOU HATERS BJ IS THE BEST EVER. DIEGO GOT BEAT SO BAD. THIS WAS A EASY FIGHT FOR BJ. DID YOU SEE DIEGOS FACE. . BJ PENN IS THE GREATEST PFP FIGHTER WHO EVER LIVED AND FOUGHT IN THE UFC. BJ BEAT HIM WITH HIS STRIKES WITH HIS KICKS WITH HIS TAKE DOWN DEFENSE,BJ WASNT EVEN BREATHING HEAVY AT ALL DURING THE ENTIRE FIGHT. DIEGO HAD NOTHING SO HE CAN TAKE ALL HIS WIERD SHIT ANS START PACKING TO GO BACK TO THE 170 CLASS BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER HAVE THE TITLE AT 155. THERES NO ONE WHO CAN BEAT BJ PENN.THAT KICK BJ DID SPLIT DIEGOS HEAD CLEAN OPEN. BY FAR THE GREATEST FIGHT OF BJ'S CAREER TO BEAT SOMEONE THIS BAD FOR 4 ROUNDS. POOR DIEGO MUST FEEL LIKE A FLY ON SHIT ALL HIS TRASH TALK. END OF THE LINE FOR YOU LOSER

BJ PENN now owns the following UFC records:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most successful 155-pound title defenses - 3
Most successful consecutive title defenses – 3
Most lightweight championship fights won – 4
Most title fights – 6
Most championship rounds – 24
Most KO’s in title fights – 2
Most submissions in title fights – 2

kingvillan
12-13-2009, 02:53 AM
THIS DIEGO DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN THE SAME RING WITH BJ PENN. FOR ALL YOU HATERS BJ IS THE BEST EVER. DIEGO GOT BEAT SO BAD. THIS WAS A EASY FIGHT FOR BJ. DID YOU SEE DIEGOS FACE. . BJ PENN IS THE GREATEST PFP FIGHTER WHO EVER LIVED AND FOUGHT IN THE UFC. BJ BEAT HIM WITH HIS STRIKES WITH HIS KICKS WITH HIS TAKE DOWN DEFENSE,BJ WASNT EVEN BREATHING HEAVY AT ALL DURING THE ENTIRE FIGHT. DIEGO HAD NOTHING SO HE CAN TAKE ALL HIS WIERD SHIT ANS START PACKING TO GO BACK TO THE 170 CLASS BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER HAVE THE TITLE AT 155. THERES NO ONE WHO CAN BEAT BJ PENN.THAT KICK BJ DID SPLIT DIEGOS HEAD CLEAN OPEN. BY FAR THE GREATEST FIGHT OF BJ'S CAREER TO BEAT SOMEONE THIS BAD FOR 4 ROUNDS. POOR DIEGO MUST FEEL LIKE A FLY ON SHIT ALL HIS TRASH TALK. END OF THE LINE FOR YOU LOSER

BJ PENN now owns the following UFC records:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most successful 155-pound title defenses - 3
Most successful consecutive title defenses – 3
Most lightweight championship fights won – 4
Most title fights – 6
Most championship rounds – 24
Most KO’s in title fights – 2
Most submissions in title fights – 2

I agree with you, FUZO! Diego can never say that he deserves a shot at the title, as long as Penn has it. Penn outclassed Diego in all aspects of MMA...technically, physically, and mentally. Penn looked better than all the other fights that he fought in, even better than when he beat the shit out of Sean Sherk!

NuKKLeHeaD
12-13-2009, 10:55 AM
BJ owns, baby. He is my favorite fighter of all time. Some people don't like him because of his attitude...i think it is great. He just knows he is the man. There's nothing wrong with that.

jcp
12-13-2009, 06:34 PM
That was an ass whipping for sure. I expected BJ to win, but not by that margin. I thought it was a good look for Diego lol.

FireFreak956
12-14-2009, 12:36 AM
they call him the PRODIGY for a reason..yeah he lost some fights but he's got his head in the game now...he's gonna be on top for a while...

Viking
12-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Honestly BJ looks better than he has ever! I wouldn't doubt it if he holds two weight class belts or three at the same time in the future.

NuKKLeHeaD
12-14-2009, 02:04 AM
id like to see him wreck a few welterweights before defending his lw title again. there are some fun matchups for him at 170. i mean who the hell is going to beat him at lw?

muscle_4you
12-14-2009, 03:30 AM
BJ That brudda is bad ass!!

NTR

apbt549
12-15-2009, 08:49 AM
i didn't see the fight but when bj is on he is on. but to many times i see his head not in the fight and he looks bad.. i will give it to him he does have som skills i just don't ever see him beating gsp....

guns01
12-21-2009, 12:43 PM
natural unbelievable talent. i did expect a closer fight instead we got a bj penn clinic on whoop ass

bionic redneck
12-21-2009, 05:37 PM
id like to see matt brown or jose aldo fight BJ

FUZO
12-22-2009, 05:39 AM
I can see the aldo fight but matt brown dude do you mean mike brown who just lost to aldo because if its matt brown BJ will crush him Bj will preety much crush anyone now but matt brown

NuKKLeHeaD
12-22-2009, 12:29 PM
I can see the aldo fight but matt brown dude do you mean mike brown who just lost to aldo because if its matt brown BJ will crush him Bj will preety much crush anyone now but matt brown

he has to have meant MIKE Brown, not Matt Brown. BJ would wreck Matt Brown. We will never see BJ fight mike brown or aldo (they are 145lb'ers), unless they go up in weight, which I don't see happening.

msm1179
12-30-2009, 12:26 AM
bj is def the best pound for pounder of all time he has fight and won in 155 170 185 and 205 he is a beast

thunderascherub
01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
I agree 90% except Big Noggy is the greatest P4P fighter. Period. (Yes I am biased)