PDA

View Full Version : APNewsBreak: Mark McGwire admits using steroids

carolinasown
01-11-2010, 03:45 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AuZT13KhvRmvsNkJrekLl.c5nYcB?slug=ap-steroids-mcgwire&prov=ap&type=lgns

BigStev21
01-11-2010, 08:53 PM
i think everyone already knew it anyhow haha

crazyasssarah
01-11-2010, 09:57 PM
hes a saleout

kingvillan
01-11-2010, 11:01 PM
I just don't understand why he's now admitting it...it makes no sense! He's not benefiting from it and if anything, it's may hurt his record and possibly induction into HOF...not the smartest move IMO!

BigStev21
01-11-2010, 11:27 PM
maybe hes now comming out with it to get his name back in the news, who knows lol

In Hulk
01-12-2010, 12:07 AM
If he had any balls he would have come out and said "Yeah, I used steroids. They helped me heal, they helped keep me healthy, they made me feel fucking great. Maybe all the propaganda being pushed isn't accurate and maybe America should re-evaluate its' perspective on anabolic steroids and the laws surrounding them".

That's what he should have said, the apologetic faggot

iron_dawg
01-12-2010, 07:49 AM
I just don't understand why he's now admitting it...it makes no sense! He's not benefiting from it and if anything, it's may hurt his record and possibly induction into HOF...not the smartest move IMO!

I think it has been a huge burden on his shoulders and wanted to be truthful.

Also get back into the game of baseball and possibly win the voters back

so he can make it in the HOF.

rocco-x
01-12-2010, 05:02 PM
i feel no pity for him with his gay ass crocodile tears.why the big shit about all of this.i'm watching the news this morning and we've got this pencil neck,pocket protector wearin,nerd ass geek boy who couldn't curl a pair of socks callin any sports players who use ANY PHD a cheater!why cause you recuperate faster?the money these fucking guys make along with the whole sports bullshit thing is enough to let them do what they gotta do to stay in the game.we live in a world where there's a drug for EVERYTHING.from cancer to gettin your pecker stiff we've got it.so a guy who has to take some form of whatever to battle cancer is a cheater to survive?a dude who's gotta pop some of them cock bombs to pork his old lady so she ain't out creepin for some strange is a cheater?now he's up in front of the cameras,again,cryin and tryin to be a role model.for pussies.if they let him in the HOF then what about Pete Rose?huh?the man had a legitamate problem,an addiction.just as bad as sniffin coke gambling is an addiction.he's made his ammends and still,banned for life.i'm so glad i hate sports.with a vehemence i hate them.baseball,basketball,football,hockey.only shit i get into now is that MMA shit.

hicktown
01-12-2010, 10:11 PM
everyone already knew and the way he came across on espn he looked like a doosh.

well said rocco. how bout mark coleman, the dude is sauced out! itll be a good fight him vs. randy..