PDA

View Full Version : Quick Tip

fullybuilt
01-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Peel the labels off your vials and flush them before you throw them away. They should be thrown away securely anyway, but if for some reason someone finds them in the trash,etc... its nice to have the labels peeled off. No need for "XXX" labs to be seen to anyone but yourself.

rocco-x
01-31-2010, 06:59 PM
i take off the metal retaining ring as well as the rubber stopper.then i soak my vials in hot water till the labels come off and flush them.the vials i just throw away or drop in a dumpster.

ARX International
02-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Good tip guys,but dont flush them down the toilet...Toilet water is drinkable water that gets reclaimed....Kinda like dont flush ur expired meds down the toilet because they end up in small amounts back in the water supply we drink....Thats why I only drink bottled water!

ARX

BleedingP
02-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Thats why I only drink bottled water!

ARX

Thats why FB is 'special'. :D

TheChosen1
02-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Peel the labels off your vials and flush them before you throw them away. They should be thrown away securely anyway, but if for some reason someone finds them in the trash,etc... its nice to have the labels peeled off. No need for "XXX" labs to be seen to anyone but yourself.

Actually, go one step further and break them before throwing them away. In other words, DESTROY ANY EVIDENCE!!

Even if you discard empty unlabeled vials, if someone suspects something then they can have any little bit of residue found in the vial tested. God forbid should there be some sort of identifiable items in the trash with the vial, such as discarded mail or letters with your entire I.D. on it. Then it would be known where the vial came from.

As for the labels, place them in an envelope and shred it. End of story, no more evidence.

theclap
03-21-2010, 02:43 AM
I just swallow my vials when I'm done with them.

TheChosen1
03-21-2010, 05:00 AM
I just swallow my vials when I'm done with them.
That should do the trick. Then you can see the vial reappear from your poop. :D

guns01
03-21-2010, 08:48 AM
damn good info fb. i have always shredded and crushed everything myself

MERCY
03-21-2010, 11:54 AM
I incinerate mine with a flame thrower

BossBrutha
03-21-2010, 12:41 PM
soak them in water for a couple mins, peel the labels, take a bottle opener and pop the crimp off, remove the rubber stopper, flush with soap and water to remove residue and discard/recycle...