PDA

View Full Version : GEAR IN OTHER COUNTRIES

rocco-x
02-11-2010, 09:55 PM
this summer my girl and her whole family are goin to Italy for 3 weeks and are begging me to come,all paid.question is if i do go how are the pharmaceutical laws out there as oppose to sat other parsts of Europe?would i have a problem hitting a few shops ina few towns,mail it back to the staes(know how already)and come off?i mean Italy's got some pretty decent stuff no?

1bigun11
02-13-2010, 03:21 PM
I have no idea about the laws there bro, but I love the way you think!:D

ARX International
02-14-2010, 02:39 PM
this summer my girl and her whole family are goin to Italy for 3 weeks and are begging me to come,all paid.question is if i do go how are the pharmaceutical laws out there as oppose to sat other parsts of Europe?would i have a problem hitting a few shops ina few towns,mail it back to the staes(know how already)and come off?i mean Italy's got some pretty decent stuff no?

I understand the want,but there are easier ways than that...If i was goin to Italy i would be worring about havn fun there instead of workn!

ARX

rocco-x
02-15-2010, 01:32 PM
I understand the want,but there are easier ways than that...If i was goin to Italy i would be worring about havn fun there instead of workn!

ARXtrue.just wish i wasn't goin with my girl.half the broads out there take it in the dumper instead of being "de-flowered".they think they're still virgins for the sap who marries them,lol!!

Morgankane
02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Dont know about Italy but gear in old europe is not OTC for most parts.
Even in UK where you can be in possession of a personal amount you can't buy it OTC.

And Rocco, dont believe everything you read on the internet.
Euro chicks dont give a shit about being virgins.

bigdude215
03-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Didnt know it was OTC anywhere

theclap
03-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Didnt know it was OTC anywhere

It is in a lot of eastern european countries.

And I don't care that I forgot to capitalize the word "european."