PDA

View Full Version : Bisping loses to wandy

FUZO
02-21-2010, 04:26 AM
good fight and it was 1-1 going into the last round and wandy pulled it off with that last knock down. I only read about it but fuk bisping thats 2 loses in a row by great fightwrs and ive said this before bisping record is better on paper then it actualy is

slaminsam
02-21-2010, 09:51 AM
I loved seeing this fight! Bisping got saved by the bell the last two rounds I thought. Glad to see him lose just wish it could been by a knock out. Speaking of knock outs Im suprised Nog was ko'ed as quick as he was.

Big Dan
02-21-2010, 12:54 PM
I love it I hate Bisping!

Warmachine
02-21-2010, 06:06 PM
You can always "Count" on Bisping to be garbage. He's over rated so that Dana White can draw a British fan base. Same thing with Dan Hardy. Hardy is good, but far from #1 contender status.
Henderson knocking the fuck out of that cocky Brit was the best ko of 2009!

apbt549
02-22-2010, 09:32 AM
yea i agree he is way overrated hell if was so good throw him in with the spider he will ko his ass in the 1st round.... yea cain ko'ed nog quick he doesn't look like a fighter but he is good.. kinda like fedor he doesn't look like a fighter either.....

hicktown
02-22-2010, 11:54 PM
i love hearing bisping and his crew talk shit. i love the dirty britsh accent, but cmon did he really think he was gonna beat the axe murderer?

ricky425
02-24-2010, 03:45 PM
i agree bisbing was doomed from the get-go on that one... i think the reason wandy doesnt do as good as he did in pride is beacause he cant kick and stomp his opponents in the face while they are on the ground.. and hardy... well, we all know he is gonna get his ass handed to him..