PDA

View Full Version : WhereTF is OSBB!?

JerkKILLER
04-14-2010, 02:20 AM
Anybody know why OSBB (OFF SHORE BODY BUILDING) is shut down? Who, what, when, where, and why?

Its been a few mos. since I checked in over there. Did I miss some excitement or did somebody just not pay the hosting and/or electric bill? lol

TheChosen1
04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Sorry for not really caring, JK, but I was banned from there years ago over some crappy allegations that stemmed from one of the ADMINs getting into an argument with another ADMIN of another board. Because I happened to be a staff member of that other board, the little matter ended up turning into alot of drama with other VETS and staff members there and to other boards that I wish not mention. Sadly, some of those staff members even ended up here to promote their dramatic bullshit. Fortunately, all of that is history. They are still taking control of some boards, however.

Last I heard was that they were having constant on and offline issues and shutting down.
So I'll simply end this post with LONG LIVED OSBB! http://bestsmileys.com/religous/1.gif

JerkKILLER
04-15-2010, 02:45 AM
lol

Yeah, the thought kiss my ass did run thru my mind a few times when Pecs did an "update" a couple years back. Remember, for some mysterious reason all posts from the prior 6+ mos (to the date he did the update) were unrecoverable and vanished without a trace.

Yeah, and there really is a pot-O-gold at the end of the rainbow too!!

theclap
04-20-2010, 10:54 PM
It's just redirects to a new site. My old user name did not work. Oh well. Buh bye. That site started going downhill a while back IMO.

miss diesel
04-23-2010, 02:38 PM
basskiller ran the board for a while but not anymore.

tailhold
04-25-2010, 03:52 PM
I was just there the other day.

TheChosen1
05-11-2010, 01:40 PM
basskiller ran the board for a while but not anymore.

Hmmm, oh really? :eek: