PDA

View Full Version : just got out of hosp

rocco-x
04-24-2010, 06:52 PM
got admitted to the hosp wed with a severe case of celluitis in my right ankle.looked like a tomato.couldn't eat for a few weeks or train and lost some decent size.they were givin me tons of iv antibiotics and painkillers and let me go home today so now i'm outta commission for a bit but i know i'll come back better this time.Mercy,hope the baby is doing great.text you sunday when i'm more clearheaded.lemme know if you need clothes for the babay.i think my sister still has some from hers.feels good to be back.i was getting lonely without my dudes around...rocco

geeezer
04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Get well, Brother.
Need and chicken soup?
Ill send some over

DethKlok
04-24-2010, 09:36 PM
This crazy motherfucker has a swollen gorilla nut on his ankle so what does he do? Gets bigger boots and goes back to work. With a work ethic like that you will be back to size in no time. Damn glad to hear your back home my brother. Call me when the morphine wears off.

NuKKLeHeaD
04-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Damn, son. You gonna be OK with the painkillers and shit? Let me know if you wanna talk or anything. Hope you start feeling better.

Skeletor
04-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Hope you get well soon bro

rocco-x
04-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Damn, son. You gonna be OK with the painkillers and shit? Let me know if you wanna talk or anything. Hope you start feeling better.yeah i will NuKK.thnx for the heads up.i actually asked the nurse to cut my morphine short a dfe shots earl cause i couldn't shit at all.besides it was only 2mg every 6 hours.to me who would shoot 10-20bags of smack a day was like giving it to a gerbil,lol.it's def getting better now tho.had my phone so i was able to at least cruise thru my sites...

ChemicallyEngineered
04-27-2010, 06:47 AM
I wish you a speedy recovery!!

niko
04-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Get well soon rocco and stay strong. I hope the morphine doesnt start a future train wreck. Reach out if things get crazy bro.

guns01
04-27-2010, 03:42 PM
sorry for the delayed response bro i just caught this thread. get well soon bro for sure and take care.

NuKKLeHeaD
04-27-2010, 03:49 PM
yeah i will NuKK.thnx for the heads up.i actually asked the nurse to cut my morphine short a dfe shots earl cause i couldn't shit at all.besides it was only 2mg every 6 hours.to me who would shoot 10-20bags of smack a day was like giving it to a gerbil,lol.it's def getting better now tho.had my phone so i was able to at least cruise thru my sites...

Good to hear bro.

Deepsouth
04-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Glad to hear your alright bro - didn't know where you went.