PDA

View Full Version : no one talking bout lesnar and carwin

guns01
07-11-2010, 08:56 AM
i have to say that i had carwin completely pegged to win this one, but in fighting you just never know. i find it hard to believe that these guys have special made fighting gloves, carwin a 5xl and lesnar 4xl. like getting hit by a supersized sledge hammers

apbt549
07-12-2010, 07:44 PM
lesnar ran like a bitch turned his back and ran suprised they didn't stop the fight. he was more humble this time around

guns01
07-12-2010, 08:20 PM
i am hoping for a rematch soon. he shouldnt be the top dog at all

FUZO
07-15-2010, 05:28 AM
brock proved he has a chin and took shanes best. Brock the came out fresh with no problems breathing and took carwin down with ease and submitted him. Brock beat shane. Now if you read sherdog stuff and mma junkie you will see all the excuses shane made. I gassed,my lactic acid,I got bronchitis it makes me sick to see a camp come out with sall thi stuff becuse your guy lodt. Brock is the champ

JerkKILLER
07-16-2010, 03:09 AM
Darn! I missed it :mad:

kingvillan
07-16-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm not a Lesnar fan...and to be honest when he came to the UFC all he used to win was just his brute strength...yeah, he wrestled, but his overall fighting skills sucked period...in this fight with Carwin he fought using MMA skills and I was impressed...LOL...I still hate the guy!

apbt549
07-16-2010, 08:37 AM
brock proved he has a chin and took shanes best. Brock the came out fresh with no problems breathing and took carwin down with ease and submitted him. Brock beat shane. Now if you read sherdog stuff and mma junkie you will see all the excuses shane made. I gassed,my lactic acid,I got bronchitis it makes me sick to see a camp come out with sall thi stuff becuse your guy lodt. Brock is the champ

he wasn't liking those shots he was taking from shane.... i haven't been on sherdog in a few weeks. but if he is making excuses then thats all they are... it should be i gave it my all then i lost he was the better fighter that night the end.....

Bolan
07-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Whats to be said... Lesnar is champ.

testboner
07-16-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm not a Lesnar fan...and to be honest when he came to the UFC all he used to win was just his brute strength...yeah, he wrestled, but his overall fighting skills sucked period...in this fight with Carwin he fought using MMA skills and I was impressed...LOL...I still hate the guy!

Absolutely agreed.
Lesnar was getting his ass kicked. But he regrouped for the 2nd round, used his head and worked the submission. Had Carwin not fallen into that position, he would have beaten Lesnar. Lesnar was in serious trouble all through the 1st round and was fortunate he made it through to the 2nd.

A rematch is 100% neccesary for these 2. My money will be on Carwin.

guns01
07-16-2010, 03:59 PM
hell yeah it is. i love watching two monsters with great conditioning and speed beat the hell out of each other

HILLBILLY
07-19-2010, 08:00 PM
I was really hoping carwin would pull it off and he could of if he would have just been a little more smart thrown his punches with precision, oh well maybe next time

-HB-

-DISGORGE-
07-20-2010, 01:01 PM
Glad brock lesnar won that one, I like hime because he's an asshole - he's a throwback to when the ufc didn't have rounds, or weight classes back then it was full of assholes and funner to watch. Anyone keep up with pride fighting?

ricky425
07-22-2010, 11:39 AM
i think lesner brings alot of money to the ufc and dana white has alot to do with the fights that go to decision and such... notice couture never loses when it comes to decisision even when he gets his ass kicked...

guns01
07-22-2010, 12:21 PM
i can honestly say i smell a rematch

beck26
07-23-2010, 02:30 PM
i just can't believe lesner put him in a submission. who would have thought that would happen.

apbt549
07-27-2010, 08:17 PM
yes who would of thought he would submit somebody......

now for couture thats one 40 somthing i wouldn't fuck with he's a tough fucker......