PDA

View Full Version : sk/mr.shoulders

rocco-x
07-15-2010, 12:07 PM
i'm sure most have heard what is happening with mr.shoulders and sk-labs.no need to go into further details...just thought i'd bring this one to light.

niko
07-15-2010, 12:33 PM
I have to ask rocco is he in trouble or did he go the other way?

harleyc
07-15-2010, 12:47 PM
From what i hear it is still to soon to tell?

rocco-x
07-15-2010, 06:32 PM
no,it's confirmed.both he and his son in law muscleG33k-a.k.a beefcurtains,were busted by an outside agency(not local LE) and had their comps confiscated.so far it's a definite that one customer was paid a visit by LE asking questions about him.so i assume there will be more.lots more.if you're waiting on a pack do not accept it,send it back to sender.
word is he was under watch for a year with a ton of his packs intercepted,photo copied and sent thru.if someone hypothetically made an order,esp recently,it's a good idea to do some early spring cleaning for safety.jmho...
LE has his whole customer base list so if one made some pretty sizeable orders just stay vigilent.i'll report more as my info comes in.there's no doubt more will get "visits.so far no warrants,just questions but that's what they look for.ones response...

JerkKILLER
07-16-2010, 03:02 AM
WOW :eek:

thanks for the update guys

harleyc
07-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Man that sucks!!!

Bolan
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Clean house and play dumb if you have made large orders...B safe, this shit is DEEP.

jcp
07-16-2010, 09:55 AM
I saw this coming...anyone who posts their pic, including their face on a board they're sourcing on, on top of accepting cash in mail and using paypal isn't gonna last long.

If he dealt with any other sources and had their physical addy, it would prolly be a good idea to take a break.

fullybuilt
07-16-2010, 11:37 AM
I saw this coming...anyone who posts their pic, including their face on a board they're sourcing on, on top of accepting cash in mail and using paypal isn't gonna last long.

If he dealt with any other sources and had their physical addy, it would prolly be a good idea to take a break.

He also had pics on professionalmuscle.com

guns01
07-16-2010, 11:51 AM
dang that is freaking nuts. stay safe bros

niko
07-16-2010, 05:27 PM
You have to be shitn me. They are gonna come down on him hard. I hope he is one of the strong ones,lawyers up and takes it like a champ. Be strong fellas if you see the bushes moving and there is no wind run like a mofo. Seriously I hope all goes smooth with no one else going down.

rocco-x
07-17-2010, 01:52 PM
He also had pics on professionalmuscle.comFB,not only did he have pics but on promuscle he had his personal gyms logo in his signature and on another now defunct board pics OF his gym from the inside.the she-bang from the front door where you can see the highway to the bathroom entrance.not too bright.if i was gonna make an order it would have to be c.i.m only with stuff like that.

rocco-x
07-17-2010, 01:57 PM
also stay aware of any board with a member named beefcurtains logging on or just registering.that's his son-in-laws second handle.he's young and "pretty" if you guys that have been down before catch my drift and no doubt it was used against him to cooperate.notify your boards admin a.s.a.p to have him deleted.also be aware of ANY new names popping up on any board.treat them with respect as usual but watch what is said.there's no friggin doubt LE IS AMONGST US AND IS PROBLY SOME WE LEAST EXPECT AND PROBLY TALK TO ON THE REGULAR.for them to have his info for a year there's more to it than any of us can tell.

guns01
07-18-2010, 09:37 AM
good looking out roco

apbt549
07-18-2010, 05:08 PM
like to know if that caught his packs or thru one of the boards...

bgptbull81
07-18-2010, 10:05 PM
this shit is every where. all be safe . good looking out guys..

carolinasown
07-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Yes, please stay safe everyone. If a pack hits your door, you lnow your source, never ever sign for anything! If you get a knock at your door and someone ask you to sign, tell them you haven't ordered anything. Deny til the end!