PDA

View Full Version : AmpsNAND metal detecters

bmf123
07-27-2010, 03:45 AM
I got some icn's and plan on taking 1 of them with me on vacation. Plan on taking it through on person just wondering if there's anyway for one of these to set ofF a metel detecter. Also if I put a syringe in my check on bag u think I'd get a hard time? The flights withen country

testboner
07-27-2010, 11:10 AM
I got some icn's and plan on taking 1 of them with me on vacation. Plan on taking it through on person just wondering if there's anyway for one of these to set ofF a metel detecter. Also if I put a syringe in my check on bag u think I'd get a hard time? The flights withen country

Definitely don't recommend the syringe in your carry on bag. That could absolutely cause a big issue.
If you must take a syringe, pack it in something in your check in luggage.

niko
07-27-2010, 12:00 PM
I flew with gear cross country but it was 20yrs ago when nail clippers were not looked at as weapons. I wouldn't take the chance bro but if you do good luck.

iron_dawg
07-27-2010, 10:41 PM
why take the risk with one amp...not worth losing the whole nest for one chicken bro...just my two cents, pop a couple extra mg's before you go.

Fng
08-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Like others said its has more risk with little reward. If your hell bend on do it just mail it to the hotel. Just be careful about disposal and what not.