PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Stealth Busted ?

harleyc
07-30-2010, 03:21 PM
It was posted on OLM and GB that he is busted guys. Don't know if this is a 100% or not but be safe!!!

fullybuilt
07-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Isnt he INTL. They hardly ever get popped.

JerkKILLER
07-30-2010, 06:28 PM
If Redo-cat got busted for his paper-bolics, then it's just as easy for them to bust anyone else from overseas. Highly probable imo

harleyc
07-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Still need's to be proved from what i can see guys.

niko
07-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Hope its not for sure. That would suck not that i ever used him. Makes me wonder wtf is going on,International is getting popped 2.

fullybuilt
07-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Usually they leave the INTL guys alone as long as they pay their taxes.

niko
07-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Usually they leave the INTL guys alone as long as they pay their taxes.

Makes sense as long as the gov't gets a piece its all good or should i say someones pockets get fat!

airagee23
07-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Well Ive always thought that since we are the US and the DEA can go anywhere that the Intl sources would eventually start getting popped. Just my opinion. Hope he didnt though.

apollo
07-31-2010, 11:48 AM
Well Ive always thought that since we are the US and the DEA can go anywhere that the Intl sources would eventually start getting popped. Just my opinion. Hope he didnt though.

They cant go to venezuela- they kicked the DEA out of their country- LOL! Good for them. Sovereignty is a part of freedom.

harleyc
07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
A member just posted this on GB. If you want to read the hole thing you will need to go there as it will not let me copy it!!

Posted by Anthony Roberts July 30, 2010
Advanced Stealth Details are sketchy at the moment, but it has been confirmed that Advanced-Stealth (AStealth.com, Advanced-Stealth.com, etc…) has been busted in Thailand (*thanks goes out to my many readers who alerted me to the news story – I’d never have known otherwise). This is not the original company to produce securely packaged injectables in sachets for mailing purposes (which was Stealth Injectables), but rather the second company to capitalize on the idea. It was a joint effort between the United States DEA and Thailand – and you can read the (poorly translated) news story below:

guns01
07-31-2010, 12:32 PM
damn i hope not as well. if i am not mistaken didnt they nail bd over in thailand as well.

TheChosen1
07-31-2010, 03:51 PM
That sucks because they were awesome! Great customer service and your stuff would come in just 8 days.

fullybuilt
07-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Somehow whatever country AS was from they had to have gotten something big outta this. Most places arent gonna be like sure DEA come on lets take him down. We have nothing better to do. Thats only the US. IF AS was paying his taxes then they had to have gotten something bigger outta this.

niko
07-31-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not liking the trend that's taking place in our community. Way 2 many amigo's going down lately, 100% blows donkey balls!!!!!!!!

Fng
07-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Country by country there have been large raids. Shooting from the hip I think Spain, Sweden, and I forgotten some and now Thailand. Not long ago many pharmacies were raided in Thailand and ugl gear was removed but not all ugl gear. The BD was left behind. But this one was different.

BossBrutha
08-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Gymace was also busted/extradited from Thailand if I remember correctly.

hybridmoments
08-01-2010, 06:37 AM
the links from the copied thread don't work for some reason. if they post fixed ones, I'll post them. This is from AS thread. http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1220656#post1220656

Board Sponsor

Exclamation Attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all OLM members and AS customers and past.

I have the following news about AS.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...ertified-drugs

The finished lab products were nabbed only. AS shut the site down themselves he is not arrested nor any workers over there as of now. I want to thank everyone who have supported us.

A very special thanks to Admin, JA and M freaky and the other mods for always stepping in if there was any problems to help there members out.

All first class and stand up guys in my book.

I really enjoyed my time here good and bad for the last 3yrs.

So goodbye and good luck everyone and please be safe.

For me I have nothing do at all with selling or anything else except posting on boards and some customer service.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...ertified-drugs

JerkKILLER
08-01-2010, 03:15 PM
GUNS-

Who is bd? I think I know but I dont want to post it openly, can you PM me this info? Also the approximate date it happened?

thanks

damn i hope not as well. if i am not mistaken didnt they nail bd over in thailand as well.