PDA

View Full Version : Making Labels

HILLBILLY
09-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Anybody know a descent FREE program for making labels, i don't need nothing to extravagant just something that will make them look pretty nice and half descent.

-HB-

apollo
09-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Why be half-assed? Your labels are ther first impression of your gear bro. If your gear is half-assed get half-ass labels but if your gear is good- make it good through and through bro.

Oh, and photoshop is plenty good.

niko
09-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Always nice to see apollo lurking.

HILLBILLY
09-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Why be half-assed? Your labels are ther first impression of your gear bro. If your gear is half-assed get half-ass labels but if your gear is good- make it good through and through bro.

Oh, and photoshop is plenty good.
It's not for gear brother, i have an excellent recipe for a mild type of hot sauce. I was thinking about bottling some up to sell for some extra cheddar in my pocket.

-HB-

HoundOfUlster
09-25-2010, 10:50 PM
I make an awesome pineapple hot sauce =D

prometheus
09-26-2010, 02:09 AM
There is a local spicy salsa here made with peaches, and the honey produced from the bee hive on my neighbors property. I eat a lot of honey. He makes a lot of really good stuff.

Anyway, for some totally decent, free, open-source goodness, spend some time with GIMP. www.gimp.org Fun, easy, scaled-down open-source Photoshop-ish. could be what you're looking for.

Later,

~P