PDA

View Full Version : marines/semper fi

crom
03-31-2007, 04:29 PM
just was wandering how many fellow marines we had here...i was in from 84 to 88..i was a glorified mp stationed in va. beach at a little nato base for a bunch of high ranking fuddy duddies...and a big shot out to all my bro`s and sisters of in iraq thanks for everything u do....SEMPER FI!!!!!!!!!

thundergod
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh fuck me running!!!!! will you get off of your "semper fi" kick. you are such a homo. And dont forget to bring that dvd back....and let me know if you want me to bring you back a pizza from NY.....and yes, you are still a bald headed homo....LOL (Just fucking with ya.)

crom
04-01-2007, 06:20 PM
holy shit...i cant go any where without u up my ass!!..lol...ill have ur dvd with me tomorrow...pretty good...u should go over to getbig.com i railed chick the prick pretty good...see ya!!

thundergod
04-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Glad You Like The Dvd, I Thought It Was Pretty Good. Should Be Getting The New Branch Warren Dvd Soon.

crom
04-04-2007, 03:21 AM
i guess im going to start using u as my own little.. i mean jumbo blockbuster rental place..hope u dont mind...

Slimfatty
04-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm not a marine but I'm a warrant in the army. The one thing the army is missing is that brother hood that is instilled in the marines....once a marine always a marine thing.