PDA

View Full Version : movie The Town

bluegill
10-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Has any1 seen it yet? It looked pretty good I might try and see it this weekend ,so if ne1 saw tell me is it worth going to see it? Thanx for any input

JerkKILLER
10-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Havent seen it myself but a buddy has. He said it was as good as any other bank robber movie before it. You know, like Point Break with Keanu Reeves or that one one with Queen Latifa and those other chicks. Oh yeah, I think it's called Dead Presidents or something.

So if you liked those, u should like this one as well.

HILLBILLY
10-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Havent seen it myself but a buddy has. He said it was as good as any other bank robber movie before it. You know, like Point Break with Keanu Reeves or that one one with Queen Latifa and those other chicks. Oh yeah, I think it's called Dead Presidents or something.

So if you liked those, u should like this one as well.
The one with Queen Latifa is called "Set it Off" but Dead Presidents was a good flick too. I liked all three of them, looking forward to seeing "The Town" and that movie "Takers" also looks like it would be pretty good too.

-HB-

bluegill
10-06-2010, 09:49 PM
heat was a good 1 as well

HILLBILLY
10-07-2010, 12:23 AM
heat was a good 1 as well

Oh man i forgot all about that one, that was a damn good flick

-HB-

rocco-x
10-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Dead Presidents was the shit.great casting,storyline and acting but this new one,The Town looks like Bens best work yet(which will be his true 1st cause i think he's the worst actor today.his little brother Casey blows his ass away) but all in all this shit looks tight.i love robbery movies.what was the name of the last one from last year with Matt Dillon,Cuba Gooding jr. and a few others,where they drove an armoured truck to rob millions?oh yeah,Lawrence Fishburne too...

HILLBILLY
10-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Dead Presidents was the shit.great casting,storyline and acting but this new one,The Town looks like Bens best work yet(which will be his true 1st cause i think he's the worst actor today.his little brother Casey blows his ass away) but all in all this shit looks tight.i love robbery movies.what was the name of the last one from last year with Matt Dillon,Cuba Gooding jr. and a few others,where they drove an armoured truck to rob millions?oh yeah,Lawrence Fishburne too...

I haven't seen it yet, but i think your talking about

Armored (2009)
A bunch of armored-car guards plan to swipe in excess of forty million bucks, and then claim they were robbed. Matt Dillon, Laurence Fishburne, Jean Reno, Skeet Ulrich and Amaury Nolasco are the guards, but Columbus Short is the new guard, who has qualms on the heist. Things immediately start to go wrong with the plan. People die in this film, money is blown up, and friends betray friends.

I'm gonna have to check this one out

-HB-

Raptor
10-25-2010, 11:15 AM
bros town is prob the best movie ive ever seen in my life its a must see must buy movie dont miss it

Drew83
10-31-2010, 07:44 PM
I saw it opening weekend. Probably the best movie i've seen in a couple years.