PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar vs Velasquez

TheyCallMeX
10-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Anyone else see the fight? So happy finally someone dethrowned Lesnar! Cain will be around for a long time I think!

HILLBILLY
10-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Yhep i loved it, carwin could of did the same if he would have fought smart like cain and selected his punches with accuracy instead of just swinging like a mad man.

-HB-

TheyCallMeX
10-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Yhep i loved it, carwin could of did the same if he would have fought smart like cain and selected his punches with accuracy instead of just swinging like a mad man.

-HB-

Agreed. I'm totally pumped to see a Carwin vs Velasquez fight!!!

JerkKILLER
10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm starting to think that mofo has a glass jaw. Soon as he gets pops and starts bleeding he gets a look of fear on his face and he can't even think straight. He runs like a little girl, its PATHETIC.

Did the same thing in the last fight as well (where he almost lost when he took a shot to the face).

He looks like a bad dude, saw some of his training activities on SPIKE TV, incredible, plus he's in the best shape he's ever been in. But if he keeps this up he might want to think about begging Vince McMahon for his old job back lol.

guns01
11-01-2010, 05:50 AM
i have to bump you on that jk. the dude has or should i say had the mindset that he was untouchable and whenever he gets pushed a bit, he does exactly what you said. i too was glad to see him lose as well

TheyCallMeX
11-01-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm starting to think that mofo has a glass jaw. Soon as he gets pops and starts bleeding he gets a look of fear on his face and he can't even think straight. He runs like a little girl, its PATHETIC.

Did the same thing in the last fight as well (where he almost lost when he took a shot to the face).

He looks like a bad dude, saw some of his training activities on SPIKE TV, incredible, plus he's in the best shape he's ever been in. But if he keeps this up he might want to think about begging Vince McMahon for his old job back lol.

I love it! Yeah he was stumbling man. That's when I knew it was all over. The only reason the ref didn't call it before hand was Dana White was pissed off he was losing his investment and was hoping for brock to comeback with a KO or something haha.

niko
11-01-2010, 11:08 AM
I dont understand why everyone thinks Brock is a one hit wonder. How long has he been in MMA? Not nearly as long as all the other guys he has fought. I know he is a world class wrestler but he is still a rookie in MMA who held the heavy weight title for a bit. His sickness seems to have humbled him it will be interesting to see if he has the balls to come back and win. JMHO

apbt549
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM
i will agree he is alot more humble now then he was. his striking sucks its that plain and simple he doesnt know how to move or counter punch. leave the ground game alone for a bit and just do stand up in training camp learn how to move and slip away get out on angles and how to counter punch and you will do alot better not saying he cant go to the ground but what do you do when you get a cain and you cant take him down and you cant stand with him? you get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.....

i knew cain would cause some problems for him after watching what carwin did to him and cain is alot more accrute of a puncher....i will give it to him he is an animal...there is not alot of HW that can touch him but there are a few and he found one. never think your the baddest b/c there is always and i mean always someone out there to beat you.....

DaPit26
11-03-2010, 05:22 PM
I hated brock when he first started fighting because he's brock lesnar. I'm a couture fan so i was pissed about that, though couture weighing 70 lbs less and being as old as he is took brock down lol! cain is a great all round fighter. i don't see carwin beating cain, cains faster and much more well conditioned than carwin! as we saw carwin gas against brock. I wouldnt say brock has a glass chin by any means, he hasn't been knocked out, he may panic a bit and go into wrestling mode but carwin hits 1300 lbs p/sq" so with 4 oz gloves and hitting harder than most heavyweight boxers, you're lucky to keep your head. Look how many dudes carwin has floored with the same punch. Cain has the world record right now for hardest punch! 2,000 LBS!!!!! THat's fuckin unreal, many thought it was impossible for a human to generate so much force, bruce lee wasn't even close to that, and cains not even a boxer. he will outstrike carwin, and out wrestle/manuever

TheyCallMeX
11-04-2010, 07:30 AM
I hated brock when he first started fighting because he's brock lesnar. I'm a couture fan so i was pissed about that, though couture weighing 70 lbs less and being as old as he is took brock down lol! cain is a great all round fighter. i don't see carwin beating cain, cains faster and much more well conditioned than carwin! as we saw carwin gas against brock. I wouldnt say brock has a glass chin by any means, he hasn't been knocked out, he may panic a bit and go into wrestling mode but carwin hits 1300 lbs p/sq" so with 4 oz gloves and hitting harder than most heavyweight boxers, you're lucky to keep your head. Look how many dudes carwin has floored with the same punch. Cain has the world record right now for hardest punch! 2,000 LBS!!!!! THat's fuckin unreal, many thought it was impossible for a human to generate so much force, bruce lee wasn't even close to that, and cains not even a boxer. he will outstrike carwin, and out wrestle/manuever

WOW!!! How the hell do you hit someone with that much force? That is beyond anything I ever thought capable. 2000 lbs!!!!

TheyCallMeX
11-04-2010, 07:33 AM

You wont believe this! I just checked sportscience and its up to 2230!!!!

DaPit26
11-06-2010, 12:06 AM
You wont believe this! I just checked sportscience and its up to 2230!!!!

yeah, that's like the same force a trained pit bites at! tell me that kinda pressure and force wouldn't generate enough power to punch someones head off!! lol. he's sick nasty!!!

TheyCallMeX
11-06-2010, 12:20 PM
yeah, that's like the same force a trained pit bites at! tell me that kinda pressure and force wouldn't generate enough power to punch someones head off!! lol. he's sick nasty!!!

At least he has good control....if he hit someone full on as hard as he could, he would probably tear the brain away from the skull with that much force behind it! :eek:

Skeletor
12-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Did anyone see the interview with the Undertaker after the fight. He was in the crowd and when Brock walked by him the undertaker stared his ass down and said.."You wanna do it?"

Might be a ploy by the WWE to get Lesnar into Wrestlemania tho..who knows

niko
12-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Did anyone see the interview with the Undertaker after the fight. He was in the crowd and when Brock walked by him the undertaker stared his ass down and said.."You wanna do it?"

Damn the undertaker must be in his fifty's by now lol. He better bring a baseball bat to really fight Brock.

irish_2003
12-06-2010, 02:13 PM
i'm burned out from any MMA action......it's lost it's appeal to me now.....i'd like to see the old tourney format and bare knuckles or something else unique to attract my attention again

HILLBILLY
12-06-2010, 04:42 PM

I don't watch WWE or any of them other bullshit organizations but i was reading after i saw the video that it steams clean back to around 2004 when undertaker and brock was supposed to do a wrestlemania together for the title or some shit and it got all fouled up or brock backed out a few times or some shit, if ya google about it ya could probably get info about it.

-HB-

Skeletor
12-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Yeah the undertaker would definately need a bat to beat Lesnar lol

-DISGORGE-
12-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Irish 2003, i hear ya, you should try catching some pride fighting, its what ufc used to be, although I did watch the St. Pierre fight. Him and Lesnar are the only two reasons to watch ufc imo.