PDA

View Full Version : freezer test...?

rocco-x
11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
just for giggles and shits,just how accurate is the supposed freezer test...where you place your vial overnight in the freezer and if it's at least legit then crystals should come outta solution?anyone try this one yet?
i did some this weekend-test base at 100mg/ml;crashed like a train wreck-test prop at 100mg/ml;crystals appeared but lightly-test cyp at 250mg/ml;same thing but slightly more-test enth at 200mg/ml;barely noticeable but you can see them-finally another test cyp at 300mg/ml and next to it an empty sealed vial i had filled with just grapeseed oil...results;both look just the same.not one speck of a crystal.just sluggish oil.i even looked with a magnifying glass and nothing.nada.
so,in others opinions what do you think,i got beat,huh?i know if it's in a solution of EO it won't come out or is harder to come out of solution but all these i tried were straight oil.
reason i tried this was because i left my last bottle of SK test base in a cold area and it crashed.also a bottle of GP cyp-same thing.that and plus from what i've heard others say.i did however have my last bottle of Endosyn tren ace at 75mg/ml start to crash on me at about 4-5ml's left in the bottle and i know for a fact his shit's made with straight EO.just wonderin so i don't get the same shit from the same guy again.fucked up enough when we got friggin LE hackin into boards,poppin sources,goin after dudes for a bottle of test like they were Bin-fucking-Laden and shit but to have someone who throws the word "bro" around like you his dude and all,to have him reel you in and fuck you like that...sucks big moose cock.if you're gonna stick it in my asshole at least buy me dinner,a glass of wine or two,talk dirty to me.don't just ram me raw.it's hard enough out here for a pimp,never mind a regular joe shmoe schlub like myself tryin to make an honest dollar only to get cornholed.oh well,live and learn...no?

niko
11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Hope to hear some response on this cause this will be straight up bullshit if someone is handing out oil! Keep us posted rocco cause im very interested on your results.

Zomb131
11-21-2010, 09:45 PM
From reading your first paragraph, the Test E and Cyp should have "crystals". You should see a glob/blob in the oil.

rocco-x
11-22-2010, 04:27 PM
From reading your first paragraph, the Test E and Cyp should have "crystals". You should see a glob/blob in the oil.you are correct.that is exactly what happened...except on the test cyp 300mg/ml and the control bottle of plain oil.they both look identical.just sluggish oil.no blobs,globs or crystals of any sort.i went thru 2 bottles of this test cyp 300mg/ml and i knew i wasn't feeling shit.all that give it 5 weeks is bullshit.i know when i pop legit cyp/enth into my ass i can tell in 2 weeks or less if the shit's real.this my friend is not.i'm not mentioning who it is yet till i confront him either by phone or PM but imho i think alot of us are owed...

niko
11-22-2010, 07:15 PM
you are correct.that is exactly what happened...except on the test cyp 300mg/ml and the control bottle of plain oil.they both look identical.just sluggish oil.no blobs,globs or crystals of any sort.i went thru 2 bottles of this test cyp 300mg/ml and i knew i wasn't feeling shit.all that give it 5 weeks is bullshit.i know when i pop legit cyp/enth into my ass i can tell in 2 weeks or less if the shit's real.this my friend is not.i'm not mentioning who it is yet till i confront him either by phone or PM but imho i think alot of us are owed...

Not good at all rocco, you are a solid trusted member of this community never mind a good friend so your word is gold to me. I hope this gets resolved quick dont need other good bros getting rooked!

irish_2003
11-23-2010, 11:42 AM
this sucks whenever this happens to anyone......hey rocco, i think i'll be in a position to donate to your loss after the holidays.....you have my number

ItalianMuscle
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
In my opinion, the freezer test isnt concrete. Just for kicks and giggles, I will throw a karachi sustanon amp in the freezer tonite, and post up results in the morning. So, you guys are saying it should have crystals forming if it is real?

Zomb131
11-23-2010, 07:22 PM
In my opinion, the freezer test isnt concrete. Just for kicks and giggles, I will throw a karachi sustanon amp in the freezer tonite, and post up results in the morning. So, you guys are saying it should have crystals forming if it is real?

Well, with only 1cc it will be hard to spot 60mg of prop crystals and 60mg of Phenyl (i think phenyl is crystal like).

But in theory, you should see clear crystals at the bottom or stuck to the sides of the vial.

Bolan
11-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Well, with only 1cc it will be hard to spot 60mg of prop crystals and 60mg of Phenyl (i think phenyl is crystal like).

But in theory, you should see clear crystals at the bottom or stuck to the sides of the vial.

Actually i've done it with the Karachi's before and they do freeze up nicely... you'll see about a 1/4" of crystals on the bottom of the amp. The oil and solvents will rise to the top.

DethKlok
11-23-2010, 09:32 PM
This is an awesome thread roc. and if anyone questions roc's credibility or honesty I promise you its flawless. if he says its shit, its shit.

niko
11-24-2010, 07:36 PM
I edited this because i feel the freeze test is not 100% accurate so for all the UG sources hope i didn't insult you and if i did i apologize.

niko
11-24-2010, 07:41 PM

So what was the result? Did you see the crystals?

MPMC
11-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Rocco, your posts never seem to fail when it comes to making me lmao! Everything you said is the damn right truth. Cant trust too many "bros" these days.

ItalianMuscle
11-27-2010, 06:48 AM
So what was the result? Did you see the crystals?

No crystals bro, it froze up like a popsicle like I knew it was going to. Ill post up a pic in a few. Like I said earlier, and no disrespect to Rocco, but the freezer test is inaccurate. Only true way is to have it tested like we used to be able to before..

ItalianMuscle
11-27-2010, 06:58 AM
ok, here is the pic...

niko
11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Ya i agree the only way to really find out is to have it tested or go get blood work done. I froze gear from different sources and only one crystallized. Yes i know the stuff i froze is legit, so dont bother freezing your gear if your wondering if its bunk unless you want to use it as ice for your rum and coke.

apollo
11-28-2010, 08:55 AM
you are correct.that is exactly what happened...except on the test cyp 300mg/ml and the control bottle of plain oil.they both look identical.just sluggish oil.no blobs,globs or crystals of any sort.i went thru 2 bottles of this test cyp 300mg/ml and i knew i wasn't feeling shit.all that give it 5 weeks is bullshit.i know when i pop legit cyp/enth into my ass i can tell in 2 weeks or less if the shit's real.this my friend is not.i'm not mentioning who it is yet till i confront him either by phone or PM but imho i think alot of us are owed...

Excuse me bros but he says more than just the oil aint crystalizing or gelling up- he said it aint working. I wish he'd just do a call out bc if a source sends even 1 bottle of ANYTHING fake out or super duper low dosed shit out- he should be gone 4 ever because it's his responsibility not to do so. This is straight bullshit- I dont care who the source is. Fuck politics! That's what I hate about the boards- it's like the Rockafellas and the Rothschilds dont give a fuck about nothin really but a $ in their pocket- and that aint the way it should be. Fuck playin nice- play right!

Bolan
11-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Excuse me bros but he says more than just the oil aint crystalizing or gelling up- he said it aint working. I wish he'd just do a call out bc if a source sends even 1 bottle of ANYTHING fake out or super duper low dosed shit out- he should be gone 4 ever because it's his responsibility not to do so. This is straight bullshit- I dont care who the source is. Fuck politics! That's what I hate about the boards- it's like the Rockafellas and the Rothschilds dont give a fuck about nothin really but a $ in their pocket- and that aint the way it should be. Fuck playin nice- play right!

Fucking right Apollo......

The thing is, if you do call out a source, they get all offended and shit and its a motherfucker to get good stuff or have them return your money.
I've got banned on so many boards (Lately)for calling out a certian source, but that sourse has his nose up the owners ass, so the owner says im bullshit and 2 faced.

19 fucking yrs of using and abusing AAS.... I know whats good and whats not.

If its good/real/dosed correctly... Bless that source with good fortune and Bump their products!!!!

ItalianMuscle
11-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Well I just pulled a 10ml vial of BD Enanthate out of the freezer(left it in for 24hrs), and this vial didnt jell up, didnt freeze like a popsicle, or have any kind of crystals.. Once again, freezer test inaccurate.. I can post a pic for you guys if you like..

MPMC
11-28-2010, 07:17 PM
I guess we'll just have to stick to bloodwork to see if our shit is working...

Bolan
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM
I guess we'll just have to stick to bloodwork to see if our shit is working...

You should be able to feel the shit working.

rocco-x
12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
problem rectified.when you work with stand up guys it makes it all worth it.i should've gone directly to the source at first but i did lose my cool and for that i do apologize immensely to him.he def looked out for me bigtime.i realize mistakes can and will happen...

guns01
12-02-2010, 11:54 AM
damn interesting thread. rocco on point as always. niko has given me some good info on some bs going on that i would have never noticed as well. good job guys

Bolan
12-02-2010, 12:31 PM
problem rectified.when you work with stand up guys it makes it all worth it.i should've gone directly to the source at first but i did lose my cool and for that i do apologize immensely to him.he def looked out for me bigtime.i realize mistakes can and will happen...

I do the same thing bro...always gets me in a buncha shit, but when spending money...you wish/hope for the best and are dissapointed if things dont work out as planned.
My Guy I had a problem with in the past, he corrected the situation we were having and I will have no problem working with him again. :cool:

rocco-x
12-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I do the same thing bro...always gets me in a buncha shit, but when spending money...you wish/hope for the best and are dissapointed if things dont work out as planned.
My Guy I had a problem with in the past, he corrected the situation we were having and I will have no problem working with him again. :cool:i guess with what we deal with on a daily basis in this game it's so easy to jump the gun and flip out.def one of my main character defects.after i explained in full detail of what was wrong i had two brand new bottles in less that a week.no doubt i'll keep doing biz with this guy.

bluegill
01-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Fucking right Apollo......

The thing is, if you do call out a source, they get all offended and shit and its a motherfucker to get good stuff or have them return your money.
I've got banned on so many boards (Lately)for calling out a certian source, but that sourse has his nose up the owners ass, so the owner says im bullshit and 2 faced.

19 fucking yrs of using and abusing AAS.... I know whats good and whats not.

If its good/real/dosed correctly... Bless that source with good fortune and Bump their products!!!!

agree very much with both of you, Ive been banned as well 4 saying shit about bunk gear wtf were shooting it in our muscles if I wanted to shoot oil ill go in my kitchen not send my hard earned cash to some ass hole.

bluegill
01-07-2011, 05:27 PM

great to hear I didnt read the 2nd page b4 getting pissed lol

niko
01-07-2011, 06:39 PM
this thread needs to be lost for good