PDA

View Full Version : becoming selfish with bbing

bluegill
01-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Seems lately i just want to concentrate on training and eatting just have lost interest in a lot of things going out with my girl she's 25 still wants to always go out but i never want to because its not on my priority list since I've benefit done all that which us causing issues she has no interest she true talking me out of going to the Gym and shit ed wtf. .i feel like i wanna be alone and focus but feel selfish as well.

guns01
01-15-2011, 08:11 PM
its not selfish. you have to find someone that is into it or understands. you can never be sucessful in this game with nay sayers and negative influence. this is a sport of being consistent and disciplined. going out and partying and such are counter productive. every now and then is all good but it isnt a wise practice. the way it was explained to me by someone i worked with long ago was it is like taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back every time. the older you get the further it puts you back.

Big B
01-15-2011, 08:14 PM
its not selfish. you have to find someone that is into it or understands. you can never be sucessful in this game with nay sayers and negative influence. this is a sport of being consistent and disciplined. going out and partying and such are counter productive. every now and then is all good but it isnt a wise practice. the way it was explained to me by someone i worked with long ago was it is like taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back every time. the older you get the further it puts you back.

well said brother! I'm bless to have someone who understands and supports everything I do. She just started working out with me so it's even more fun. You need to do what makes you happy, not the other way around....

geeezer
01-16-2011, 06:53 AM
There only one thing in life thats all about me.
Its the GYM and Feeding the old man Beast.

guns01
01-16-2011, 09:13 AM
thats exactly what i am talking about geezer we really dont have much that is ours but bodybuilding for fun or comp. this is ours. i am pretty sure all the bros who are serious will agree whole hearted on this one.

Overcomefailure
01-21-2011, 06:51 AM
This happened to a several years back, I let the SO talk me out of working out didn't go for a couple of months fell off my eating habit gained 50lbs felt like shit, needless to say their where other issues involved and made the decision to start fresh and focus and like guns and bigb said you have to find someone that's on board and once you find that it is smoth sailing. Best of luck brother

musclerhino
01-26-2011, 09:40 PM
I completely stopped working out for 4 1/2 months with a girl and then she dumped me it's not worth it.........BUT if you love her give her some more attention just explain how important BB is to you and go out with her once or twice a week that's not too much to do for your girl. She might find someone that will take her out if you don't not to be harsh or anything.