PDA

View Full Version : tv these days

bluegill
01-20-2011, 10:28 PM
My girl is watching the jersey shore and it amazes me that people think these fools are stars fuck they have endorsments and shit wtf is our nation comming to its scarey. I guess one of the girls from the show is going to be at a local club in our area lol i wouldnt cross the street to pisss on the hoe if she was on fire unless i pissed gas. Its a shame not just this show but in general.

guns01
01-21-2011, 05:38 AM
i will give you a x2 on that one bro. it is fucking retarded. all the dudes are losers and the girls act like stupid ass fools. oh wait they all do

Fng
01-23-2011, 07:01 PM
media constantly lowers it's standards to attract the most viewers.

TheyCallMeX
01-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Haha I won't lie, I watch the show. I find it hilarious. Only good hearted person in that show that isn't absolutely full of themselves is Vinny. The guy is just wanting to have a good time and is always nice to everyone. He's very respectable. He's the one that doesn't use gear. lol

HILLBILLY
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
I hear ya bro, i seen on TMZ where that Pauly D was at Boston college and all the girls and i mean all of them and then some had to be a few hundred was chasing his car and screaming like he was Jesus himself coming down to take them to heaven.

-HB-