PDA

View Full Version : kig_pharm?

JerkKILLER
01-27-2011, 10:55 AM
I see he's been banned recently, whats up?

jcp
01-27-2011, 11:21 AM
He's been banned here for a long time and he's now been banned from every board he ever sourced on...I guess I'll clue you guys in on something some of you may not have known but Mr Kig is/was "worldwide" or BJ Bowden (David Paul Jack), some of you may remember him.

SYNTHRO-RX
01-27-2011, 11:34 AM
He's been banned here for a long time and he's now been banned from every board he ever sourced on...I guess I'll clue you guys in on something some of you may not have known but Mr Kig is/was "worldwide" or BJ Bowden (David Paul Jack), some of you may remember him.

wow, the biggest fuckn snitch that has ever been on the boards!!!!!

guns01
01-27-2011, 12:27 PM
hey guys great info but again should we be so open where we post it. i could be out of line or wrong but?

valetudo8080
01-27-2011, 01:23 PM
his info is posted all over so it's pretty much public knowledge now of who he is

jcp
01-27-2011, 01:48 PM
his info is posted all over so it's pretty much public knowledge now of who he is

Yep, it's pretty much common knowledge at this point, although I hate putting the guy in danger with you know who.

harleyc
01-27-2011, 02:01 PM
wow, Did not know that part? He is banned from my board also. He owes a lot of sponsors and friends. I tried working with him for some time to help my friends but he just kept telling me a new story every time i told him to fill his orders. He was never a sponsor on my board just a reg member for we could keep in talks with him to fill orders. But he did not do it. :mad: Fuck him!!! I feel for anyone this guy fucked over!!! He will be back guys under a different name asap. so everyone keep there eyes open for yet another shit source under fake names. :(

Buck320
01-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Lots of guys at pro muscle got burned by this guy...

Wolverine252
01-28-2011, 12:31 AM
Lots of guys at pro muscle got burned by this guy...

I am sorry but anyone who couldnt spend enough time to read all the bad reviews before making their order really doesnt have much room to bitch now
They knew he was shady and still went with him, live and learn

Only people I feel for are the sponsors that helped him out
Scamming punk ripped off many friends who bent over backwards for him

JerkKILLER
01-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Hopefully mods kept track of IP's he used in case he tries to come back? Yeah, I know he can change it, but still... it might help.

Yeah, I heard he was a fucker a few mos. back and owed several people on this board for powder orders. Thank goodness I didnt use him.

Buck320
01-28-2011, 01:17 AM
It was pretty amazing that during all his delays and issues (posted openly in the sponsor threads) people still ordered!!

I am sorry but anyone who couldnt spend enough time to read all the bad reviews before making their order really doesnt have much room to bitch now
They knew he was shady and still went with him, live and learn

Only people I feel for are the sponsors that helped him out
Scamming punk ripped off many friends who bent over backwards for him

JerkKILLER
01-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Yeah, just like that one source that got busted on SSB.

Half the people were complaining about delays and unanswered emails, while the other half kept ordering for another 30days. (Later it came to light that source was busted and the FEDS were monitoring his mailbox for that whole month. They seized nearly 100grand in cash) lol, yeah, people ARE stupid.

Personally I think soon as 1 or 2 people openly post about delays or problems, everyone else should slam on the brakes until the first 2 get taken care of. But people forget this biz is illegal in some countries *cough *ahem* and just keep ordering like its GNC or something.

apollo
01-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Well diesel brought him here. And to him and everyone else all I'll say is: "I told you so"

HoundOfUlster
02-01-2011, 02:08 AM
I sent out orders to members on his behalf, he took their money and had us fill his orders as a "favor"and would repay some of us... never happened.

JerkKILLER
02-01-2011, 03:31 AM
WOW, HOUlster, u filled orders for him? Can you do that for me?
Dont worry, I'll handle the money end of things here...

LOL

BIG-K
02-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Was it posted on the board's not to use him?

jcp
02-03-2011, 04:51 PM
I sent out orders to members on his behalf, he took their money and had us fill his orders as a "favor"and would repay some of us... never happened.

He did that to several sources unfortunately so don't feel lonely.

jcp
02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Was it posted on the board's not to use him?

It was posted on a few boards that he was way behind and owed on several orders and not to use him. That was posted awhile back but guys kept ordering from him, especially on PM. I couldn't believe some of those guys, they kept ordering right up until they finally locked his damn thread.

niko
02-03-2011, 08:08 PM
He did that to several sources unfortunately so don't feel lonely.

He must be a jedi cause he used the mind trick on alot of good peeps to help him.

jcp
02-03-2011, 08:54 PM
He must be a jedi cause he used the mind trick on alot of good peeps to help him.

You got that right. He definitely has the power of persuasion.

apollo
03-14-2011, 02:59 PM
You got that right. He definitely has the power of persuasion.

What's that kissing ass and feedin guys' egos? Or buddying up? He tried to get me when I was on Meathedz but I never bit. I caint stand when somebody starts buddying up to me or pumpin my ego- right away- I dont trust them.

Wolverine252
03-14-2011, 03:58 PM
What's that kissing ass and feedin guys' egos? Or buddying up? He tried to get me when I was on Meathedz but I never bit. I caint stand when somebody starts buddying up to me or pumpin my ego- right away- I dont trust them.

Looking solid apollo, have you been working out:)

apollo
03-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Looking solid apollo, have you been working out:)

LMAO!

jcp
03-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Sadly I just read on another board yesterday where he's scammed another guy as recently as 2 wks ago for powders. What a piece of garbage. Gotta put part of the blame on the person who gave him the money, guy must have had his head in a hole.

Fng
03-14-2011, 06:37 PM
what about the board that allowed someone with his history to source on it

jcp
03-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Fng, don't know how the guy was able to source anywhere to begin with, still puzzles me. A lot of people learned some valuable lessons the hard way.

Fng
03-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Fng, don't know how the guy was able to source anywhere to begin with, still puzzles me. A lot of people learned some valuable lessons the hard way.

To bad the same lesson is constantly taught.

apollo
03-14-2011, 09:29 PM
He was tismehc on meathedz where I had this awesome rep and he was always PMing me and pickin my brain on the simplest shit on how to brew and kissin up of course. This was over a year ago.