PDA

View Full Version : SO I DECIDED TO TRAIN AT HOME

FUZO
02-08-2011, 02:00 AM
AND DO MY KICK BOXING. I HAVE THE HEAVY BAG AND I GO THROUGH MY ROUTINE LIKE I DO IN CLASS BUT THE THING I DO DIFFERENT IS I DONT TAKE A BREAK AND I GO HARDER AT HOME THEN I DO AT THE GYM I GO TO AND

I'M SO FRIGGIN GOD DAMN FUK'N SORE RIGHT NOW,LOL

HOLY HOLLY WORLD MY BODY IS ACHING BIG TIME BABY. I NEED A BATH AMD TOMORROW I GET LIKE 4 SHOTS INTO MY BACK. OH THE RELIEF IS COMING SOON,LOL

guns01
02-08-2011, 07:31 AM
thats impressive fuzo. most people are entirely too lazy to train at home. that just goes to show that you have some great motivation

MPMC
02-08-2011, 09:00 AM
I tried training at home for about half a year once. It didn't last lol I just could not get motivated. Its hard to train when my couch and TV is one room over. Lately I've been considering giving it another try as I'm getting fed up with all the bs that comes with most gyms. Its just too crowded and I hate waiting around for equipment. Especially when the guy on it has no idea what he is doing.

rocco-x
02-09-2011, 03:24 PM
thinkin about joining a BJJ school by me this year.kickboxed when i was younger and was pretty good.the no self confidence was my downfall.would love to hit the heavy bag a few nights a week ans maybe spar.i give you alot of credit FUZO.this shit ain't easy and those that say otherwise do shit half assed.good luck to ya...

bionic redneck
02-09-2011, 04:35 PM
i been training for about 2 yrs now... that combined with wieghts wears me out big time

FUZO
02-10-2011, 11:54 PM
thinkin about joining a BJJ school by me this year.kickboxed when i was younger and was pretty good.the no self confidence was my downfall.would love to hit the heavy bag a few nights a week ans maybe spar.i give you alot of credit FUZO.this shit ain't easy and those that say otherwise do shit half assed.good luck to ya...

Rocco it sure isnt easy especialy when your in your 40's.Ive been doing it for a couple years now but I love it.

guns01
02-11-2011, 06:03 AM
now thats impressive fuzo. keep on killing it.