PDA

View Full Version : for the guys who cant sleep

bluegill
02-09-2011, 05:10 AM
I cant sleep for shit ive tried everything over the counter and ambien,trazadon,and still no sleep. anythimg work for u guys?

GLOCK23
02-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Tylenol pm knocks me the fuck out

guns01
02-09-2011, 08:02 AM
valerine root works wonders for me when i diet

tekki9
02-09-2011, 09:53 AM
(1) unisom & (2 or 3)melatonin

gotclen
02-09-2011, 10:14 AM
I feel your pain. I have had sleep issues for 10 years. I have not slept 4 or 5 straight hours in years. I'm up 3 or 4 time a night. Pee have a snack back to bed. So, I sleep just not in one block of time. I have used everything. I just wake up drugged. Sucks, Hope your problem is temporary.

niko
02-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Been there myself for years til i broke down and asked my doc to help!!! That trazadone@100mg works for me but i started off withh 50mg for about 3 months but since then 100mg. Hope you find a way cause lack of sleep will tear you down hardcore!

rocco-x
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Been there myself for years til i broke down and asked my doc to help!!! That trazadone@100mg works for me but i started off withh 50mg for about 3 months but since then 100mg. Hope you find a way cause lack of sleep will tear you down hardcore!trazadone makes me feel like a zombie.gimmie a few xanax bars,some warm milk(preferably Cambodian breast milk)and i'm off to lala land.till the nightmares start.
who the hell would think a weightlifting ex-cop bar fightin ex-biker would have fucking nightmares that makes me wake up and sweat,cry and get violent?my girl makes me sleep on the couch she's so afraid of me unknowingly hitting her.
i gotta see a doctor.for real this time.it's outta control.and i'm not even on tren right now.plus when i am,i'm as comfortable as Heaven.go figure,huh?maybe P.T.S.D. from working in the prison system all those years.sucks major ass with no health coverage man...sucks my balls.

jcp
02-09-2011, 05:59 PM
My only problem with juice, no sleep!! Hell I've tried everything, valium, xanax, ambien, melatonin etc, nothing ever helped. Same problem as everyone else, wouldn't fall asleep until 2 or 3 in the morn and just when I'm finally sleeping good it's time to get up!! Sucks major donkey balls.

The only thing I found that helped "some" was mirapex which is prescribed for restless legs which was also another side effect from gear.

JUISEBOY
02-09-2011, 06:46 PM
I use True Protein's Sleep Aid capsules. They work for me. GABA, Valerian Root, Melatonin. Well rested and no fog in the am....

MPMC
02-09-2011, 09:26 PM
I got some muscle relaxers called tizanidine and these things knock me out. Anytime I feel overworked or restless, I take one of those bad boys and sleep like a baby. Wake up the next day feeling like a new man.. even if I only get 6 hours of sleep. They work good but arent something Id reccomend taking too often. I tried that animal pm shit just to see how it worked and got nothing from it other than gas from swallowing 10+ pills before bed. After a week I quit using them.

guns01
02-10-2011, 10:53 AM
damn resilient1 that sounds like a great combo i might have to give a try. i take a nerve pain med sometimes called amatripoline(sp) i dont care who you are or what sleep probs you have this shit makes ambien look like warm milk

JackBNimble
02-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Somatomax by Hi Tech

Sleep like a baby and feel good too!

irish_2003
02-10-2011, 08:02 PM
I cant sleep for shit ive tried everything over the counter and ambien,trazadon,and still no sleep. anythimg work for u guys?

this is the question we'd all like answered with a definite answer.....the problem is that what works for one might not work for another....myself, melatonin didn't do shit....tylenol pm does the job to knock me out, but i wake up really groggy......i'd like to see more info/feedback on the sleeping peptide that's out

guns01
02-11-2011, 06:05 AM
that is a good question irish. has anyone tried any of the gh based sleep peptides?

pokie12
02-12-2011, 05:36 AM
I used to take DNP and sweating like hell. Could not sleep for days. Doc prescribed trazadone @ 100mg/ before bed. Guess what? this med gave the worst nightmare and I couldn't even go to the bathroom w/o holding on something or else, I'll fall on my ass. That is one powerful anti-depression legal dope. Not until I went back to my doc and he changes to Temezapam(Retoril), it worked miracle. Insomnia suck BIG time.

pokie12
02-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Somatomax by Hi Tech

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1061

Sleep like a baby and feel good too!

Isn't this company Somatomax sold GHB too in the past too? Be careful and read the label.

geeezer
02-12-2011, 06:43 AM
Warm Mild and cookies .
I have not had a problem with sleep for some time.
Knock on wood

JUISEBOY
02-14-2011, 07:59 PM
damn resilient1 that sounds like a great combo i might have to give a try. i take a nerve pain med sometimes called amatripoline(sp) i dont care who you are or what sleep probs you have this shit makes ambien look like warm milk

I'm about halfway into my third bottle. Some say you will build a tolerance but until I do I don't care cause as of this moment I'm sleeping like a baby. I'll worry about tomorrow when that day comes...

muscles275
03-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Xanax! NONE of the over the counter garbage works,at all!!!

Then an addy to get me going in the am.:D

Kruzzer
03-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Benadryl......diphenhydramine

Toro
03-06-2011, 01:48 AM
i had this problem for years and finally got me some ambien and now sleep like a baby but hate the way i feel in the morning when i wake up.

deadlift1979
03-07-2011, 03:02 PM
I take seroquel 75mg sleep like a baby always if you can hack it try 25mg you will sleep takes a bit to get used to

jaydub
03-08-2011, 05:55 AM
this is the perfect thread right now. Woke up wide awake at 4 am. Hate not being able to sleep. Had this problem for years. Ambien works sometimes, nyquil works sometimes, Benadril can do wonders... but other times, I just sit here with a bunch of junk in my system still not able to friggin sleep.

airagee23
03-08-2011, 10:57 AM
I havent been able to sleep for awhile now. Only like a few hours a nite. Sucks ballz.