FUZO
02-25-2011, 12:14 PM
I'm addicted to watching this show.

baby1
02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Love it!!!

rocco-x
02-25-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm addicted to watching this show.not if you knew him and his fat fucking family.my girl worked for them in Hoboken when she was in early high school.the mother pissed her off so bad she threw hot espresso all over the place and spit on the ladys shoes.
that plus the guy Carlo,the son,is a major jack off.his father,R.I.P.,was the nicest guy.he loved us little kids and always tried to sneak us some cookies when the old bat wasn't watchin.guess his son grew up hating kids cause if you knew him and heard how he talks to people you'd pour boiling coffee down his shirt,kick his nuts in and then take him for a nice ride.i know he gets shook down that fag punk.tough on film,fat and soft outside that dump.

Fng
02-25-2011, 04:00 PM
there's use to be many incredible italian bakeries all of family owed and ran. Not the case anymore. This saint joesph's day which is right around the corner requires special pastries, yet there aren't many bakeries left. guess I'll skip it and go to bahama mama's ;)

FUZO
02-25-2011, 04:23 PM
When I watch the show I tell my wife that the mother is a bitch and the one Blond headed sister,Omg would I love to just stick my foot up her ass.

deadlift1979
02-25-2011, 11:36 PM
id put something up her ass

guns01
02-26-2011, 09:18 AM
love all the shows. i watch alot of them when i prep. idk why but i torture myself when i diet down

Donkeyballs
03-01-2011, 12:48 AM
I must admit, i too watch this show. Was just watching it tonight. DOH! My daughters love watching that show.

valetudo8080
03-02-2011, 04:43 PM
my girl watches it....thye made a huge tiramasu that looked nice.....and yes hate watching that show and trying to diet

theclap
03-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Absolutely hate that show! I hate it when I'm at work and I'm working with a crew of women and they all want to watch those fucking cake shows "Cake Boss" "Ace of Cakes."

If I'm gonna watch a food show I'm gonna watch something that teaches me how to grill or I'm gonna watch "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" - Now that's a food show. Maybe if I liked cake it would be different. But at the end of the day Pie > Cake. Meat > Cake.