PDA

View Full Version : bj weigh in

FUZO
02-26-2011, 02:45 AM
bj weigh in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looked good had the look in his face even went as far as to put his face into fitch's face and dana imediately seperated Bj.Hey Bj wants to fight and see how good fitch really is.I mean the last 7 fights fitch had went all the rounds and he won be decision that doesnt really look good Imo meaning he doesnt have the KO power and just taked you down and holds you there. And when fitch did fight a top caliber fighter he lost to GSP And Bj is a top caliber fighter. I mean thiago take down and held him down,ben held him down,paul thiago gono all held them down. I would love to see Bj show up and win he can do it no problem. He looks in great shape he has the look of old so lets see who shows up tomorrow

valetudo8080
02-26-2011, 01:53 PM
BJ has always been one of my favorite fighters.....let hope when Fitch takes him down he pops back up and let's out an assault on Fitch's head.......the last fight with Hughes was crazy....one punch KO

guns01
02-27-2011, 10:06 AM
i like bj too. i hope he didnt screw around on his fight prep like he is known to do