PDA

View Full Version : Lunesta

boston basher
05-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Holy shit that taste in your mouth the next morning is HORRIBLE! I was at the gym doing cardio on an empty stomach, after taking Lunesta last night for the first time and I couldnt bare to drink my water, its DISGUSTING!

miss diesel
05-02-2007, 10:27 AM
What kind of taste? Bitter? Or is it just an upset stomach? You shouldn't have that taste in your mouth the next morning unless something else is wrong.

boston basher
05-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Well its the first time Ive had this happen and the first time I took Lunesta, any liquid tastes bad, especially gatorade and water.

miss diesel
05-06-2007, 02:42 PM
I wish someone could send me some lunesta to Europe. I'd like to test it.

leeawful
05-13-2007, 03:14 PM
it leaves a bad taste for the first few days and either you get used to it or the taste fades, but it does have a bitter taste, i've taken the 3mg tablet for a while and still sometimes the taste is there the next day

boston basher
05-14-2007, 11:05 PM
it leaves a bad taste for the first few days and either you get used to it or the taste fades, but it does have a bitter taste, i've taken the 3mg tablet for a while and still sometimes the taste is there the next day

Well I have only taken it twice now, because the taste was so bad, its mainly w/ water. I drink a gallon at the gym in the AM and at night, so it really fucks me.

any1uno
05-17-2007, 12:18 PM
It does leave a bad after taste in your mouth. It doesn't mean that there is anything wrong. It's a known side effect. I took it for 30 days and still had that awful taste...you just get use to it.