PDA

View Full Version : Western Union Test Question

pit stain
05-08-2007, 11:05 AM
How the fuck do you use that? I tried to send money online with western union but i couldnt find out how to use the test question service so i didnt send it. Anyone send with them online and figure out how to use it?

Strateg0s
05-08-2007, 03:43 PM
I couldn't tell you how to use it online. Besides the slight inconvenience, what's wrong with going to a physical location?

suchaman
05-08-2007, 09:27 PM
bump just do it in person its easier and safer for both partys plus you can check over your info and make sure it is right so you wont have any delays

flex95
05-08-2007, 09:47 PM
if thats the only payment option, definetly go to a branch office.

pit stain
05-08-2007, 10:58 PM
my lazyness was preventing me from going to the branch office.
Thanks for the answer!

miss diesel
05-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I can't use WU online where I live. It's either the Post Office or the WU Office. And no source ever asked me for a test question.

suchaman
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
test quetion is so no id is needed and only the source and you will know the answer so its unlikely just anybody will get the funds

pit stain
05-09-2007, 10:41 PM
yeah this was the first time dealing with this source, and from what everyone on here says, he has great gear. But again it is the first time i needed a test question, makes me kinda weary

boston basher
05-12-2007, 09:36 PM
You cannot do the test ? online.

pit stain
05-14-2007, 10:13 AM
when i tried it wouldnt let me, so i dont think you can unless i am missing somthing

boston basher
05-14-2007, 11:06 PM
when i tried it wouldnt let me, so i dont think you can unless i am missing somthing

It cannot be done online

saemc
06-02-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah this was the first time dealing with this source, and from what everyone on here says, he has great gear. But again it is the first time i needed a test question, makes me kinda weary

A test question lets me know they will be around a little longer than someone using their real name.I would be scared shitless if i didn't know them and they didn't want a test question,i can already see an agent slipping a package through in a controlled sale and picking you up as you picked the pack up.

The first time i saw a test question and answer on ordering i was a little skeptical also,but man that's been a good while ago.

Peace

mikeyg51
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey, i felt the same way, but i love the test question now...i just had some trouble with WU...they call me now after i place the order cuz the name i used is too generic and it is similar to one used in a shady/banned way. i was freaked out at first, but they only wanted some other form of ID, like an address or a middle initial...so, do you guys think that WU will watch me now?? i think it should be ok, but not sure...

kastetx
06-12-2007, 01:00 PM
How the fuck do you use that? I tried to send money online with western union but i couldnt find out how to use the test question service so i didnt send it. Anyone send with them online and figure out how to use it?

WU doesnt allow test questions online